I'm back, whoever banned me for saying democrats are going to

Just as I figured, you are a coward. lol

What if Trump loads Air Force One up with his Family and seeks asylum in Russia. Putin offers him 'Safe Haven'. How do we get the plane back?
See, DS. People like you have no vision, you can't think ahead. I guess we can just kiss the plane good bye.

What if Trump loads Air Force One up with his Family and seeks asylum in Russia. Putin offers him 'Safe Haven'. How do we get the plane back?
See, DS. People like you have no vision, you can't think ahead. I guess we can just kiss the plane good bye.

Coward.
:smh:

LOL

Who banned me for saying the dems are going to normalize a much talked about remaining marginalized group?( that I can't name because the fucker will ban me for another month.) What a joke and an abuse of the rule. I called nobody the forbidden word. I said democrats are going to normalize it next. We have proof. The 11 year old drag kid got hired by woke brand Converse. Will I get banned again for this? If so, then It's my last day here.

Fuck you, whoever banned me

Ban me again so I can forget about this retarded site

You have mental issues, Tinfoil.

Who's the admin that banned me? At least step and admit you're asshole who can't accept the party you run with. LOL

It was me fuck face. You've been here more than long enough to know not to push that rule and you pushed it anyways. Cry some more.

He was asking to be banned.... He got what he wanted..

Hopefully he changes his mind @ some point & returns a better, wiser man........

I like Tinfoil. Good guy. He deserved the ban. Nothing controversial about his ban. Especially given how long he has posted here

It was me fuck face. You've been here more than long enough to know not to push that rule and you pushed it anyways. Cry some more.

NO, I'M SPARTACUS.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Looks like a pretty open and shut case.

PS

You are violating the rule of reposting the offending quote. Just sayin :)

Nope; because that's already been covered by the MODs, who have already addressed the "reposting" situation.

But feel free to show where I'm in violation.

Back