I'm Back!

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Hello All,

It seems like it has been forever, and I have missed some of you here and after a recent email, I decided to come back and say hello.

The state of affairs in the good old USA has been interesting this last year...

I am supporting a Republican for governor of Alaska, so many things of have changed! Mostly me, I have mellowed and look forward to the return of good political debate.

Good to be back! I have missed some of you rascals...

Hello! I think I know who you are, but if you are going through this much effort, I might as well not try and out you until I know why... I'll just PM you instead?

Should we know who she is?
Yes, I won't keep everyone in suspense, it is I, froggie! Back to entertain myself, now that I have a whole new outlook on life! Missed you guys...now I am ready to talk politics, so much has been going on lately.

Rana means frog...

Yes, I won't keep everyone in suspense, it is I, froggie! Back to entertain myself, now that I have a whole new outlook on life! Missed you guys...now I am ready to talk politics, so much has been going on lately.

Rana means frog...

Hey Froggie!!! How ya doin'? Good to see you. :)

Ironically, it was me who scared him off. :D

If you never got to see my previous avatar, Froggie, with the dancing girl, swinging her boobs to unidentified music... She was HOT!!!! :yay:

Back