I'm Back!

Who the fuck is this cunt Rana? She's sucking all the oxygen out of this forum.

Not much of a life, eh, luv?

Who the fuck is this cunt Rana? She's sucking all the oxygen out of this forum.

Not much of a life, eh, luv?

5684-0aaa1c-453-640.jpg

Last edited:
Ahahaha, don't know how I missed that one! I have been gone for how long, and they have been here all the time and I am the one who doesn't have a life! ahahahahaha! I have a life, but right now, it is caught up! so I have time on my hands!

I thought I was breathing new life into the same tired arguments! I couldn't believe that some people are arguing about the same things they were when I left for a message board free vacation!

I am glad John missed me! and bothered to comment on my being here! It shows they care! give them a kiss for me!

You are a noble gent to come to my defense, thanks!

I haven't seen this troll post more than a few times. Kind of a waste, if you ask me. In fact, I would go so far as to call Bull on it.

Hello All,

It seems like it has been forever, and I have missed some of you here and after a recent email, I decided to come back and say hello.

The state of affairs in the good old USA has been interesting this last year...

I am supporting a Republican for governor of Alaska, so many things of have changed! Mostly me, I have mellowed and look forward to the return of good political debate.

Good to be back! I have missed some of you rascals...
Happy to have you back, my friend. You'd fallen off my radar and that made me sad. Hope you have been well.

Back