I'm better looking than Kamala Harris

Cypress

Trump: "I'm better looking than Kamala Harris

Former President Trump campaigned in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Saturday and went after Vice President Harris’s physical appearance as his Republican allies have pushed him to instead focus on the policy differences with his political opponent.

“I am much better looking than her,” Trump told supporters at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. “I’m a better-looking person than Kamala.”

Former President Trump campaigned in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Saturday and went after Vice President Harris’s physical appearance as his Republican allies have pushed him to instead focus on the policy differences with his political opponent.

“I am much better looking than her,” Trump told supporters at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. “I’m a better-looking person than Kamala.”

LOL, Trump looks like a deflated basketball with a neck vagina covered in moldy cotton candy. "Better looking that Kamala?"

Yah.

NO!

if he self identifies as better looking what right do you have to say otherwise......people are what they say they are.......

arts2-superJumbo.jpg

Has a better personality than Kamala...

<sarcasm> Cypress does not get it.

Back