I'm better looking than Kamala Harris

He entertains his crowds that is why he does not need a twirking rapper to draw a crowd.

It's only unintentionally funny in the sense that Trump is actually delusional and narcissistic enough to believe he is "much better looking" than Kamala Harris.

You're free to think Trump is a king of comedy who uses sarcasm and satire to poke fun at his own looks.

The rest of the world knows Trump isn't self deprecating or renowned for poking fun at himself.

I do actually think he uses more make-up and hair spray than Kamala Harris

He is a mental defective as his supporters
I'm trying to imagine Chuck Schumer blurting out that he is better looking than Melania Trump, and it doesn't seem like it would actually be funny, hilarious, or comedic.

Most people would struggle to give Chuck a courtesy laugh.

This is probably another example of MAGA morons demonstrating why professional rightwing comedians are rare on the comedy circuit.

A fat out-of-shape nearly 80-year-old man makes a stupid remark about looks and his followers dutifully jump on board. It is amazing how conned they are.

Trump: "I'm better looking than Kamala Harris

Former President Trump campaigned in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Saturday and went after Vice President Harris’s physical appearance as his Republican allies have pushed him to instead focus on the policy differences with his political opponent.

“I am much better looking than her,” Trump told supporters at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. “I’m a better-looking person than Kamala.”

Nobody expects better from the dumbest, most superficial candidate who ever ran for president.

Nobody expects better from the dumbest, most superficial candidate who ever ran for president.
There's almost a perfect correlation between people who love Trump's "humor" and the people who liked to watch the Jerry Springer show.

I can't imagine Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Poppy Bush, Barack Obama being this stupid

Back