"I'm blacker than Barack Obama."

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is not the only one making headlines for racially insensitive remarks about the president.

Deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich is generating heat for comments in a new interview, in which he claims he is "blacker" than President Barack Obama.

In the interview with Esquire Magazine, Blagojevich says: "I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little Laundromat in a black community not far from where he lived. I saw it all growing up."

Blago:eek:

"A five room apartment" that statement alone disqualifies him. LOL What a buffoon.

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

"A five room apartment" that statement alone disqualifies him. LOL What a buffoon.

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin
How does that "disqualify" him? Five rooms... considering one is the bathroom, another the kitchen, the living room and the parents room... That leaves one bedroom other than the parents'. Does Blago have any siblings? They shared a room if he does. Methinks you heard "five room" and since he was white thought that meant five bedrooms. Who has a "pattern" of thought that is automatic here?

Egads, where were you raised? Five rooms is a mansion to the poor, and I assume Blago the buffoono is counting by pattern in his head as you two did. Drive down the back roads of America sometime. Show us the five room mansions. You dipshits read everything through a wingnut filter.

Egads, where were you raised? Five rooms is a mansion to the poor, and I assume Blago the buffoono is counting by pattern in his head as you two did. Drive down the back roads of America sometime. Show us the five room mansions. You dipshits read everything through a wingnut filter.
He again fails to count the kitchen and living rooms, then pretends that his point is valid. He wants desperately to say that even Ds who talk about other Ds are somehow all part of the upper crust with no capacity to understand "poor"...

Somebody who has to drive by the apartments that I lived in to pretend that five rooms is expansive is simply emoting all over the thread and can't even pay attention long enough to see past their own projections...

You have no idea what you are talking about.

lol Blago is an idiot but you give him a run for his money. Five rooms in an apartment is nothing for a family. Hell he is probably including bathrooms and closets in that estimate.

A racist!!! The replies truly boggle my mind. You can tell a racist from these comments? You guys are beyond naive. Our first apartment had three rooms, our first house which we lived in for over thirty years only had five rooms, until I finished the basement and made a extra bedroom. Five includes all, everything, and we sure as hell didn't seem poor or maybe we didn't know it. You guys care to tell me! Or do I need to list them for you psychics. I come from a family of 14 so I know poor too, and I know three double beds in one room with six or seven boys sleeping and fighting till dad threatened us or....

http://www.politicalpass.com/2006/01/observations-from-here-homes-sports-and-change/

Last edited:
A racist!!! The replies truly boggle my mind. You can tell a racist from these comments? You guys are beyond naive. Our first apartment had three rooms, our first house which we lived in for over thirty years only had five rooms, until I finished the basement and made a extra bedroom. Five includes all, everything, and we sure as hell didn't seem poor or maybe we didn't know it. You guys care to tell me! Or do I need to list them for you psychics. I come from a family of 14 so I know poor too, and I know three double beds in one room with six or seven boys sleeping and fighting till dad threatened us or....

http://www.politicalpass.com/2006/01/observations-from-here-homes-sports-and-change/
LOL. You're on here all, "He couldn't possibly be poor five rooms is huge..."

Just a few days ago you'd have been telling me how he needed help to get out of that poverty and how it was the D Party who helped him... now. "He was rich because they had a kitchen!"

I remember that Monty Python sketch where the Irish dudes tried to one up each other. You're like the last guy, "You're lucky! We lived in a pond, me and my sixteen brothers and sisters sharing some algae huddled together for warmth.... I remember waking up in the morning and having to sweep the pond before cooking breakfast for all my siblings then swimming to school..."

LOL. You're on here all, "He couldn't possibly be poor five rooms is huge..."

Just a few days ago you'd have been telling me how he needed help to get out of that poverty and how it was the D Party who helped him... now. "He was rich because they had a kitchen!"

I remember that Monty Python sketch where the Irish dudes tried to one up each other. You're like the last guy, "You're lucky! We lived in a pond, me and my sixteen brothers and sisters sharing some algae huddled together for warmth.... I remember waking up in the morning and having to sweep the pond before cooking breakfast for all my siblings then swimming to school..."
Box!? You had a BOX!? LUXURY!!!

I'm black y'all...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY"]YouTube- Im black yall CB4[/ame]

lol Blago is an idiot but you give him a run for his money. Five rooms in an apartment is nothing for a family. Hell he is probably including bathrooms and closets in that estimate.

My family has six rooms in our house, with one especially large kitchen/living room combination.

It's 1400 square feet. Apparently a mansion.

Midcan (a white woman) just wishes that Blago had known his place and kept to his spacious 5 rooms, instead of getting all big-headed and trying to sell Senate seats at the embarrassment of the DNC...

Midcan (a white woman) just wishes that Blago had known his place and kept to his spacious 5 rooms, instead of getting all big-headed and trying to sell Senate seats at the embarrassment of the DNC...

Midcan is a white woman? I don't know why that surprises me but it does.

Yeah, she admitted that once on FP. I guess most people took her for a guy because most of the women we've ever chatted with have used a feminine name and discussed life on female terms in the Off Topic... Midcan just spouts leftist nonsense, like the one in my sig (for those of you who thought they were gone because Keeley stands out more)...

Back