I'm John McCain and I approve this Message.

You know if I had time I would love to see how many of you Latter Day McCain smoochers were applauding McCain's demise early in the election cycle when he was all out of money and looking like a real Maverick. A big oversized pinto with a weak ass straight 6 motor.

I backed him early in the year and was quite shocked when he seemed so out of it during the summer. His ass kissing to Bush was what turned me sour to his chances. But yes, I am back on his bandwagon as he seems to be coming back out of his Bush funk. That and there really isn't anyone else I want to see win out of the current crop of candidates.

My order right now would be....

McCain
Romney
Obama
Rudy

I hope like hell I won't end up needing to vote for number two, let alone three. My only solace is that should it end up something like Rudy/Hillary, Bloomberg would likely enter. But I think Rudy is done after tomorrow. He will lose Florida to either McCain or Romney and it will become a two horse race on each side.

I backed him early in the year and was quite shocked when he seemed so out of it during the summer. His ass kissing to Bush was what turned me sour to his chances. But yes, I am back on his bandwagon as he seems to be coming back out of his Bush funk. That and there really isn't anyone else I want to see win out of the current crop of candidates.

McCain
Romney
Obama
Rudy

I hope like hell I won't end up needing to vote for number two, let alone three. My only solace is that should it end up something like Rudy/Hillary, Bloomberg would likely enter. But I think Rudy is done after tomorrow. He will lose Florida to either McCain or Romney and it will become a two horse race on each side.
I actually think he is going to lose to John and Willard and probably even Huckelberry and will have to fight out fourth place with Paul. Rudy gambled that he could remain relevent to voters through the early primaries where he knew he would get beat and in doing so lost any chance he had to stay in peoples heads. He runs almost as bad a campaign as Thompson.

McCain
Romney
Obama
Rudy

Well, at least you’ve stopped pretending that you might vote Democratic. That was annoying a lot of us. I know Cypress has made a lot of posts mocking the very idea.

So dropping that pretense was a good idea…you don’t want to get cyber skewered by him again.

Yep McCain a pinto with an explodamatic gas tank. That pretty much does fit McCain :)

You partisan whacks buy a McCain and see what happens. Did not learn on the bushmobile purchase did ya ?

Yep McCain a pinto with an explodamatic gas tank. That pretty much does fit McCain :)

You partisan whacks buy a McCain and see what happens. Did not learn on the bushmobile purchase did ya ?

uhh...usc that pic soco posted was a Ford Maverick...not a Pinto!;)

The grabbers ? Yeah a lot of tire squealing but no traction unless you filled the back end full of beer.
still POS.

were junkers...however with a 289 cu with two 4bbls (double pumpers) they were pretty cool on the 1/4 mile track...ugly as they were!
:cof1:
The 2 door grabber version of the Maverick. There is a 427 version for sale right now on Ebay. That has got to be one scarey ride.

The car I had that I miss most was my 64 1/2 Ford Falcon Sprint. Started with a 260 three on the tree ended with a 302 four on the floor. I loved that car.

Well, at least you’ve stopped pretending that you might vote Democratic. That was annoying a lot of us. I know Cypress has made a lot of posts mocking the very idea.

So dropping that pretense was a good idea…you don’t want to get cyber skewered by him again.

I never pretended that I would vote Dem given the current crop. I simply stated that IF I had to choose from the Dems, I would prefer Obama.

You are the POS..........

The grabbers ? Yeah a lot of tire squealing but no traction unless you filled the back end full of beer.
still POS.

ever hear of 'Slicks'....??? The beer is for after the win!;)

and by the way I never ran a pinto or Mav...way too ugly...my choice was my 57 vet...283 bored to 301...mild cam, Pop Up pistons,two Holley 4bbls with double pumpers,411 posi,slicks,and a Hurst short shift for good measure...;)

ever hear of 'Slicks'....??? The beer is for after the win!;)

and by the way I never ran a pinto or Mav...way too ugly...my choice was my 57 vet...283 bored to 301...mild cam, Pop Up pistons,two Holley 4bbls with double pumpers,411 posi,slicks,and a Hurst short shift for good measure...;)

The mavs had no weight in the ass end. Yeah it took slicks and traction bars and such to do anything at all on the strip with them.

btw I liked my 63 impala better more room to make out in it :D

Last edited:
I knew Damo, I was unfortunate enough to be given a Bobcat. Same thing just different front and rear.

A POS by any other name is still a POS.

Can't argue...........

The mavs had no weight in the ass end. Yeah it took slicks and traction bars and such to do anything at all on the strip with them.

btw I liked my 63 impala better more room to make out in it :D

with that...I did get some complaints from the GF at the time...the hurst shifter always got in the way...bucket seats were not condusive for romance...but hell on wheels at the track...
:cof1:

I never pretended that I would vote Dem given the current crop. I simply stated that IF I had to choose from the Dems, I would prefer Obama.

Damn! You were so close to just simply coming out and admitting that you're a republican partisan - but now your backsliding!

Fact it SF...the only "crop" of Dems you'd ever vote for in a general election, are Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman. Maybe Wes Clark, but I'm starting to even doubt that.

Please spare us how you "might" vote for a centrist Democrat for Prez. You said voted for Bob Dole over uber-centrist Bill Clinton. For christ sakes, Bob Dole!!!

Back