I'm proud of the Democratic party.

My god you really are stupid. It's a pun.

"A pun is a literary device that is also known as a “play on words.” Puns involve words with similar or identical sounds but with different meanings. Their play on words also relies on a word or phrase having more than one meaning. Puns are generally intended to be humorous, but they often have a serious purpose as well in literary works."

Stupid is your flunky who claims to have a mixed-race child but she's criticizing hiring based on DEI.

You should have activated your two brain cells before posting, foul racist.
And you remain a stupid, spineless cunt.

Sure you do, dumb insecure cunt. You're a lackey for a psycho cyberbully stalker.

Everyone who can read knows it.

Get some self-respect instead of kissing a cyberbully's ass all day, every day.
Your hate has made you delusional. You need counseling in a bad way. Maybe medication too, to help alleviate your hatred, delusions and racism.

Now be sure to tell Toxic, who claims to have a mixed-race child, how DEI is so fucked up... filthy racist scumbag.

Your hate has made you delusional. You need counseling in a bad way. Maybe medication too, to help alleviate your hatred, delusions and racism.

Now be sure to tell Toxic, who claims to have a mixed-race child, how DEI is so fucked up... filthy racist scumbag.
Go carpet munch your cyberbully lover, you bloviating, nasty cunt.

Be sure to tell Toxic, who claims to have a mixed-race child, how DEI is so fucked up, you filthy racist scumbag. Tell her that her child doesn't deserve the kind of job a white person deserves.
The only person I'm telling anything to is you; the most moronic cunt to ever post on this board.

Go look up DEI, braindead idiot.

The only person I'm telling anything to is you; the most moronic cunt to ever post on this board.

Go look up DEI, braindead idiot.
I looked it up a week ago, you filthy racist.

christiefan915

Catalyst​

Sanity, competence, ability, intellect...

Nothing like getting a 'tard for a boss...

boss-memes-15.jpg

We're talking about DEI, and their definition of diversity is "Diversity refers to the presence of variety within the organizational workforce, such as in identity and identity politics. It includes gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, class, religion, or opinion." Let's focus on gender first.

Back