I'm the proud owner of a new LLC

I lived in Beaverton OR when ST. Helens blew.
thought at first it was the nuke plant when I saw the mushroom cloud out the window.

I lived in Beaverton OR when ST. Helens blew.
thought at first it was the nuke plant when I saw the mushroom cloud out the window.

I was in Portland back then. it was crazy. How much ash did Beaverton get? Portland had about an inch if I remember correctly

I was in Portland back then. it was crazy. How much ash did Beaverton get? Portland had about an inch if I remember correctly

around one inch, pulled a lot of gutters down. Stuff was heavy.
We were just lucky it rained a lot after that.
we got the ash during a later eruption though not the initial one.

I might be gone in Sept. if I'm lucky. I just potentially got a job offer in San Diego today. I'll have to drag my LLC down with me.

ib

you can file as a foreign corporation or let the corporation in fl lapse

ps i filed a corporation and a foreign corporation in Hi. - i did not know about LLCs then

Dude, you can't beat the PNW! I was privileged to have been born in Seattle. Fuck California!

3d

my sister lives in tacoma and i have been to the seattle/tacoma are several times

i have only been there twice when it did not rain :pke:

on another tentacle, we own two houses that we lease out in west richland

I went and saw Spirit Lake post-St Helens. They had before and after photos. I was stunned.

I hung ut at spirit lake a lot, and walked up the side of ST Helens that is no longer there...pretty strange. I met the old bird that would not leave. Trueman I think was his name.
A cheap creamatorium for him.

Back