Which do you like the most?

• Smart Brown

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Coffee Time

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Visions Dark

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

I'll trust the US census before I trust some offshore pro-gay site with no supporting links.

U.S. CENSUS DATA SHOWS HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES ACCOUNT FOR 1 PERCENT OF ALL COUPLES
WASHINGTON, March 13, 2003 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Census Bureau released a Census 2000 report on married- and unmarried-couple households today. The 16-page report, Married-Couple and Unmarried-Partner Households: 2000, indicates that homosexual couples account for only 1 percent of all couples - married and non-married. Of the 60 million households headed by couples, 0.6 million were headed by same-sex partners.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/mar/03031302.html

And confirmed by a pro-gay site.

http://www.gaydemographics.org/USA/USA.htm

Of course, gays that own a house together in a relationship make up all of the entire gay/bisexual community.
It's a poll just like any other, and compares gay copules living together with heterosexual couples living together. It therefore removes all of the problems associated with the usual gay polls, such as the one held here recently, where several responders lied. The census data also relies on several hundred thousand responders, instead of the usual 100 or so, making it the most accurate poll of the homosexual population ever done.

How does it feel to be lied to by the gay lobby who have told you for years that their numbers were up to ten times reality?

Gays are FAR less likely to be couples and ESPECIALLY to live together.

And the numbers in a poll don't matter. They used to run polls that had millions of respondents that were wildly innacurate. Then they came up with scientific polls that involve one or two thousand people, and those worked a hell of a lot better.

Gays are FAR less likely to be couples and ESPECIALLY to live together.

And the numbers in a poll don't matter. They used to run polls that had millions of respondents that were wildly innacurate. Then they came up with scientific polls that involve one or two thousand people, and those worked a hell of a lot better.
In a scientific poll the greater the sample number correlates with its accuracy. The US Census is a scientific poll.

You assertion in your first sentence has no scientific basis.

Whatever dude.

Don't let me stop you from 'fishing' the site. what adults do behind closed doors is none of my business.

Back