im ´TWEEKED

robdastud

WOAH last night our last big níght out in pv... im still xed up... finally met some classy pepople all from San Francisco... made out w= one last night at the club he was really hot i saw him on the beach earlier in the day then last night said what up then before you know it weçre making out... hot kisser too... so today i think we are going to do the jetskis etc and stuff like that. he is supposed to come over after his safari thing and have drinks....

in any event im still here...no holloway twitty tweeked case....

Classy people are people who you meet and a couple of hours later get tweeked with and make out? is that what CLASSY is?

Very classy to make out with strangers... ;)

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but you have to admit, gay men are very cool. A straight guy would be like, oh I met this ho the other night and she was all over me in the bar and then I did her in the parking lot. Because straight men will usually embellish. But the word "classy" would not come up. Maybe I should be a gay man in my next life. I could still sleep with men, and when it was over, they would tell all their friends how classy I was. Plus, they might want to go clothes shopping together the next day. You know, it almost sounds too good to be true, now that I am thinking about it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but you have to admit, gay men are very cool. A straight guy would be like, oh I met this ho the other night and she was all over me in the bar and then I did her in the parking lot. Because straight men will usually embellish. But the word "classy" would not come up. Maybe I should be a gay man in my next life. I could still sleep with men, and when it was over, they would tell all their friends how classy I was. Plus, they might want to go clothes shopping together the next day. You know, it almost sounds too good to be true, now that I am thinking about it.
If I did meet a woman at the bar and sexed her up in a parking lot then why would it be "embellishment" not to call her classy? Really... I'm curious.

It's not like I'd do anything like this, but why would it matter that I didn't call her "classy" after she gave me the keys 20 minutes after meeting her?

IN ANY event we had mad drinks saturday as it was our last day there and the kid i met at the club friday night came back to the beach after his canopy tour then it went down hill we were drinking w/ a whole bunch of people and the guy i like was taking a shower in my room and one of the San Fran guys went into the shower w/ him, and i was FUCKING PISSED... so my friend david told em to get out, but while they were in the shower i stole the guy i liked dolche and gabanna (sp) sunglasses of which i took home w/ me...

fuck that shit... no one fucks over da dawg.

whorebags i say.... whorebags... fuck em all now i know why i don't bother... .like don't be all over me then get into a shower w/ some other dude...

Even sucking face after such a short period is not part of the definition of "class" there 'dawg.

;)

Rob you shouldn't steal things from people.

If he pissed you off the classy thing to do would be to punch him in the head.

oh well all's well ends well and i end with a new pair of shades...

nobody's perfect.

I can't believe you actually STOLE them! I don't think I've ever stolen anything from someone. That's effed up! I think I'd have a huge guilty conscience every time I put them on. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're mind was in an altered state.

If I did meet a woman at the bar and sexed her up in a parking lot then why would it be "embellishment" not to call her classy? Really... I'm curious.

It's not like I'd do anything like this, but why would it matter that I didn't call her "classy" after she gave me the keys 20 minutes after meeting her?

Nooo. You got it all wrong. It would be an embellishment if she made out with you in the bar, but nothing else, and then you claimed to your friends that you had sex with her in the parking lot. You know, men have been known to do this Damo!

IN ANY event we had mad drinks saturday as it was our last day there and the kid i met at the club friday night came back to the beach after his canopy tour then it went down hill we were drinking w/ a whole bunch of people and the guy i like was taking a shower in my room and one of the San Fran guys went into the shower w/ him, and i was FUCKING PISSED... so my friend david told em to get out, but while they were in the shower i stole the guy i liked dolche and gabanna (sp) sunglasses of which i took home w/ me...

fuck that shit... no one fucks over da dawg.

whorebags i say.... whorebags... fuck em all now i know why i don't bother... .like don't be all over me then get into a shower w/ some other dude...

I have heard some excellent excuses for pinching a guy's superexpensive sunglasses, but this takes the case. Good work Rob! Those sunglasses are bound to give you more pleasure for longer than he ever would have. Dolce and Gabbana! Score.

I can't believe you actually STOLE them! I don't think I've ever stolen anything from someone. That's effed up! I think I'd have a huge guilty conscience every time I put them on. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're mind was in an altered state.

LOL

Well, if you compare my reaction to Tianna's I guess we know who the moral one is.

At first we may think robdawg did the wrong thing, stealing someone's property. But other people may have gotten into a fight. Robdawg could have punched the guys teeth out and the dental bills would have been enormous. Instead of thousands of dollars, the guy lost far less. So in actuality, robdawg cut the guy a break by stealing his sunglasses.

Back