im ´TWEEKED

At first we may think robdawg did the wrong thing, stealing someone's property. But other people may have gotten into a fight. Robdawg could have punched the guys teeth out and the dental bills would have been enormous. Instead of thousands of dollars, the guy lost far less. So in actuality, robdawg cut the guy a break by stealing his sunglasses.

Really. Plus, if a girl catches her guy in the shower with another girl, and throws his clothes out on the front lawn in the rain, costing him perhaps thousands of dollars, how many women would tell her she was wrong? I wouldn't. She'd be more wrong to physically hurt the other woman, in my opinion.

And you know, D&G glasses, it's borderline, if they were Marc Jacobs I would say he'd have been crazy not to take them, you couldn't even argue the point. Even Tiana would be hard pressed. But still, Dolce and Gabbana, pretty hot, so I have to take Rob's side on this one. Wear them well Rob!

Still, as a footnote, I will admit that Tiana is a better person than me. :)

LOL, I'm having a hard time believing you'd really steal something from someone. I'm going to have to call bullshit!

Well, if the guy doesn't have much, I usually give them all my stuff. And to be honest, those are usually the kind of guys I date, except for one, and he ended up to be such a selfish jerk, I went back to poor guys. But if they were rich, and if they screwed me over like that, and if their hot sunglasses were laying around...I honestly don't know what I'd do. I can't swear I wouldn't put them on, say, huh, these look good, and walk out with them. I'm not sure.

Well, if the guy doesn't have much, I usually give them all my stuff. And to be honest, those are usually the kind of guys I date, except for one, and he ended up to be such a selfish jerk, I went back to poor guys. But if they were rich, and if they screwed me over like that, and if their hot sunglasses were laying around...I honestly don't know what I'd do. I can't swear I wouldn't put them on, say, huh, these look good, and walk out with them. I'm not sure.

I could definitely see you doing something like rubbing his dolce and gabanna underwear in poison ivy though!:p

Nooo. You got it all wrong. It would be an embellishment if she made out with you in the bar, but nothing else, and then you claimed to your friends that you had sex with her in the parking lot. You know, men have been known to do this Damo!
No, the question was why would it make it better if I called it "class"...

Sucking face just after meeting with somebody is not a sign of "class", at least not where I come from.

No, the question was why would it make it better if I called it "class"...

Sucking face just after meeting with somebody is not a sign of "class", at least not where I come from.

OK, but i was extremly high on extacy.... and he was really hot though... but i didn't have any permiscuous sex... i was just making out... and yea it was kinda trashy... one of the locals came over and shoved his tounge down my throat which grossed me out

LOL. Don't worry 'dawg. I don't think less of you because of it... The whole, "I finally met some guys with class, was sucking on one of their tongues last night!" thing made me laugh. Enjoy, you are on vacation!

Bummer... You'll be doing fine. Part of this is the drop after drugs... Give it a bit of time.

yeah i know... but it also seemed like everyone we met there all had open relationships, etc... i didn't get it. im like why bother having a relationship if its open...

do straight people do this too?

No. Girls don't generally want them. It is a rarity to have an "open" hetero relationship. They do exist, but rarely. Of course, if you are in one then they seem to be everywhere... Or if you are into an "underground" experience of one sort or another. They tend to congregate around in those areas.

well it seems like all guys do... kinda weirded me out etc... i would get way to jealous i couldn't handle that....

i guess i have morals... aside from making out w/ a guy at a bar... its good to be back home though.... is it bad that i don't really find mexicans attractive... i just really really really love american guys... when we got into Texas i was like HALLEJULIA!!! i go to david, i see hotties... HAHA

well it seems like all guys do... kinda weirded me out etc... i would get way to jealous i couldn't handle that....

i guess i have morals... aside from making out w/ a guy at a bar... its good to be back home though.... is it bad that i don't really find mexicans attractive... i just really really really love american guys... when we got into Texas i was like HALLEJULIA!!! i go to david, i see hotties... HAHA
LOL. Nah, if you don't find people attractive you don't. Personally I think mexican women are some of the most attractive ever... Them and Irish girls.

:chesh:

i really only like white guys, i mean the people there are VERY friendly, and very nice, just don't dig em.

Back