In a debate

Yes, Tulsi is a tough gal. And yes, she is a young martial arts champion, and I am an OLD FART!

So, I bet she could whip my ass in a NEW YORK minute in a fight.

But, not at everything. I bet I could kick her ass on many other things- such as a political debate!

Because she is wrong on many levels, and I bet I have many more friends than she does.

She estranged herself from her own family over her crazy and hateful politics. THAT IS JUST WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

So she is the one that needs her little ass whooped- Not me!
Biden thought the same thing when he challenged Trump to a debate.
:rofl2:

You're a sexist! And you are over-thinking it.

You're letting your Dick do your thinking!

Biden thought the same thing when he challenged Trump to a debate.
:rofl2:
There is a lot of age difference between Joe and Kamala!

But, you go ahead and get caught up in the MAGAhoopla and alter-universe and underestimate your competition!

That is fine with me.

The presidential race has been reset, and everything goes back to Ground Zero for both campaigns- Democrat and Republican.

There is a lot of age difference between Joe and Kamala!

But, you go ahead and get caught up in the MAGAhoopla and alter-universe and underestimate your competition!

That is fine with me.

The presidential race has been reset, and everything goes back to Ground Zero for both campaigns- Democrat and Republican.
I thought we were talking about a debate between Tulsi and you.. Tulsi kicked Kamala's ass and would annihilate your butt. "Make my day" :laugh:

Absolutely!
Wet-DREAM on- MR. DRIPPY-DICK!

You are an embarrassment to MEN!

When you have to view woman as sex objects to meet your approval of them politically- you are already losing it.

And Tulsi would be the first one to agree with me on this!

I love Gabbard. My dream ticket, for as long as I can remember, has been Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard.

Wet-DREAM on- MR. DRIPPY-DICK!

You are an embarrassment to MEN!

When you have to view woman as sex objects to meet your approval of them politically- you are already losing it.

And Tulsi would be the first one to agree with me on this!
Poor coldblooded Lizard, you are losing it.
Yep. Tulsi is a good looking, smart and qualified woman.
I doubt she'd agree with you about anything.

He isn't...the phones are ringing.
He sure seems afraid, screaming about how he should sue because Democrats made him spend money preparing to run against Biden and then switching. Trying to wiggle out of a debate...

Poor coldblooded Lizard, you are losing it.
Yep. Tulsi is a good looking, smart and qualified woman.
I doubt she'd agree with you about anything.
You may want to know more about her.

Tulsi has problems with both Democrats and Republicans, and she is well spoken on this. That means she already has a problem with you!

But, one thing she is, is a Woman first, and she would despise you immediately for your sexist comments about her.

Which proves you don't know a damn thing about Tulsi Gabbart- except you want to fuck her!

You may want to know more about her.

Tulsi has problems with both Democrats and Republicans, and she is well spoken on this. That means she already has a problem with you!

But, one thing she is, is a Woman first, and she would despise you immediately for your sexist comments about her.

Which proves you don't know a damn thing about Tulsi Gabbart- except you want to fuck her!
You are starting to sound like the coward dutch. Seeing things that aren't there.

Yes, she has her opinions and I respect that. You obviously don't, because she has problems with you.

Of course she's a woman. Did you think she's a transgender or something? I made no sexist comment about her.

Would I fuck her? Absolutely, but only after I kissed her all over :D

You are starting to sound like the coward dutch. Seeing things that aren't there.

Yes, she has her opinions and I respect that. You obviously don't, because she has problems with you.

Of course she's a woman. Did you think she's a transgender or something? I made no sexist comment about her.

Would I fuck her? Absolutely, but only after I kissed her all over :D
You just don't get it. This is a Political forum. It is not a sex forum.

Trust me, your sexual desires and fantasies are not entertaining anyone here. And you discussing them here show that you have a lack of respect for the women that are members here and that you have no class!

Gentlemen do not discuss their sexual desires and fantasies in a public forum or anywhere in a public setting.

But it does says a lot about yourself!

It says that you have a lack of respect for women, and people are going to view you as someone who has complexes about your own sexual prowess or adequacy, and that you have a dire need to discuss them in public to feel adequate!

It's a NO NO dude!

Harris quit because she did not have the finances to run and could not put together a formidable campaign.
Nope. She simply does whatever the DNC orders her to do, which was to be a disposable VP candidate (who might now get her few months of fame as the "first female President everrrrrrrrrrr" before Trump demolishes her in November).

Back