In a newly uncovered video from 2017, JD Vance says, "Some people who voted for Trump were racists, and they voted for him for racist reasons."

Of course there were at least two in all of those tens of millions.

Next am I to get told that water is wet?

Those who stand elections are not remotely responsible for who votes for them, to think otherwise is to display borderline personality disorder.

Those who stand elections are not remotely responsible for who votes for them, to think otherwise is to display borderline personality disorder.
Global web icon
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-history-of...

Trump's History of Support From White Supremacist, Far Right …
WEB White nationalist groups were also encouraged by Trump'sresponse to Charlottesville and the false equivalence he presented between violent neo-Nazis and counter protesters.'

Donald Trump’s long history of enabling white supremacy, explained​

Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes was much more than a gaffe.

How White Nationalist Groups Found Their Candidate In Donald Trump​

I've never really believed Trump or most of his followers were hard core racists and I think everybody is a little bit racist to one degree or another, including black people.

But it's pretty obvious that even though not all Trumpers are racist, all the more virulent racists are Trumpers.

You can go lurk on these minority hating message boards and they're all praising Trump and hating on Biden and Harris.

I've never really believed Trump or most of his followers were hard core racists and I think everybody is a little bit racist to one degree or another, including black people.

But it's pretty obvious that even though not all Trumpers are racist, all the more virulent racists are Trumpers.

You can go lurk on these minority hating message boards and they're all praising Trump and hating on Biden and Harris.
Biden and Harris are minorities?

And yes blacks are a bunch racist. Not all but all the ones who vote dem.

When I was single 20 years ago and the going thing was chat rooms. You could always tell the black ladies because they would ask "ASLR" When you told them you know they are black they would get befuddled. "Have we chatted before"? No it's just only the black women care enough to ask your race prior to chatting. 100% tell on who was on the horn.

Biden and Harris are minorities?
I did not say that.
And yes blacks are a bunch racist. Not all but all the ones who vote dem.

When I was single 20 years ago and the going thing was chat rooms. You could always tell the black ladies because they would ask "ASLR" When you told them you know they are black they would get befuddled. "Have we chatted before"? No it's just only the black women care enough to ask your race prior to chatting. 100% tell on who was on the horn.
I couldn't care less about any of that.

Vance is like McConnell and Graham who have stated what a useless ,dangerous and disgusting person Trump is. Then they totally reversed those positions to keep their jobs and say what the wealthy and corporations want to hear. They never have enough money or power. They will never give it up.

Vance is like McConnell and Graham who have stated what a useless ,dangerous and disgusting person Trump is. Then they totally reversed those positions to keep their jobs and say what the wealthy and corporations want to hear. They never have enough money or power. They will never give it up.
They care more about keeping Republicans in power than they do about any kind of ethics or morality.

White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden[/B][URL]https://www.dailymail.co.uk[/url] › news › article-8912091
Nov 4, 2020 — White supremacist Richard Spencer, known for popularising the term 'alt-right', posted a picture of his ballot paper saying 'To hell with ...

EDITORIAL: A racist's endorsement of Biden comes as no[/B] ...[URL]https://gazette.com[/url] › opinion › editorial-a-racists-endorse...
Aug 26, 2020 — Neo-Nazi white supremacist Richard Spencer wholeheartedly endorses Joe Biden for president. This should surprise no one familiar with Biden ..."

Spencer is a bit slow. It took him a long time to figure out the Dem media lied to him about Donald Trump being a lifelong neo nazi skinhead. How long will it take you? :dunno:

They care more about keeping Republicans in power than they do about any kind of ethics or morality.
well didn't McConnell come out and said he looked at the evidence in Trumps impeachment and it did show Trump did what he was charged with but he was going to go ahead and break his oath to vote on the evidence and not vote to remove Trump.
a lot of people knew right there and then he was only interested in keeping Republicans in power NOT Justice for the American people
have a nice day

White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden[/B][URL]https://www.dailymail.co.uk[/url] › news › article-8912091
Nov 4, 2020 — White supremacist Richard Spencer, known for popularising the term 'alt-right', posted a picture of his ballot paper saying 'To hell with ...

EDITORIAL: A racist's endorsement of Biden comes as no[/B] ...[URL]https://gazette.com[/url] › opinion › editorial-a-racists-endorse...
Aug 26, 2020 — Neo-Nazi white supremacist Richard Spencer wholeheartedly endorses Joe Biden for president. This should surprise no one familiar with Biden ..."

Spencer is a bit slow. It took him a long time to figure out the Dem media lied to him about Donald Trump being a lifelong neo nazi skinhead. How long will it take you? :dunno:
PR stunt paid for by Trump campaign.

Can't expect a dumbass like you to understand something like that.

Back