In a newly uncovered video from 2017, JD Vance says, "Some people who voted for Trump were racists, and they voted for him for racist reasons."

I've never really believed Trump or most of his followers were hard core racists and I think everybody is a little bit racist to one degree or another, including black people.

But it's pretty obvious that even though not all Trumpers are racist, all the more virulent racists are Trumpers.

You can go lurk on these minority hating message boards and they're all praising Trump and hating on Biden and Harris.
wrong.

only Dems want to keep race based hiring practices.

:truestory:

Harris is the only choice for normally intelligent people.

Trump stated that if he's elected, he'll "fix it" so nobody ever has to vote again.

Your continued support of him, while calling anyone else stupid, is the living, breathing definition of whatever the level is that lies beneath stupidity.
You probably shouldn't be voting anyway so even if the lie you told from your lack of comprehension was real, Trump would actually be doing you a favor.

EQH8mkxWAAEdHA2.jpg

wrong.

only Dems want to keep race based hiring practices.

:truestory:
What you call race based hiring practices are not necessarily racist as you infer.

Without them, business owners would be free to discriminate.

It's a complex problem with none of the simple solutions simple-minded Trumpers think there are.

What you call race based hiring practices are not necessarily racist as you infer.

Without them, business owners would be free to discriminate.

It's a complex problem with none of the simple solutions simple-minded Trumpers think there are.
yes they are racist, as I imply.

you people are the only racists left.

Back