‘In the Kremlin’s Pocket’: Ex-Trump NatSec Advisor Says World Leaders Thought Trump Was a ‘Chump’

That is way before my time. I did not live through that situation.
Oh, that's right, all MAGAts and anti-American foreigners are poorly educated. Here, let me help you son:

The Lend-Lease Act was signed into law on March 11, 1941, and ended on September 20, 1945. A total of $50.1 billion (equivalent to $672 billion in 2023 when accounting for inflation) worth of supplies was shipped, or 17% of the total war expenditures of the U.S. In all, $31.4 billion went to the United Kingdom, $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union, $3.2 billion to France, $1.6 billion to China, and the remaining $2.6 billion to other Allies. Roosevelt's top foreign policy advisor Harry Hopkins had effective control over Lend-Lease, making sure it was in alignment with Roosevelt's foreign policy goals.

745txa.jpg
FTFY, Legina. :)

Because they are mostly low IQ, poorly educated, low self-esteem fucking morons. They are the #1 reason why I support abortion....including retroactive abortion as adjudicated in court.
If the only good thing a group has to say for themselves is they have the same skin color as someone who has done something with his life... That is just sad.

If the only good thing a group has to say for themselves is they have the same skin color as someone who has done something with his life... That is just sad.
It goes to prove that MAGA means "Make America White Again", the inherent racism of all MAGAts.

Oh, that's right, all MAGAts and anti-American foreigners are poorly educated. Here, let me help you son:

The Lend-Lease Act was signed into law on March 11, 1941, and ended on September 20, 1945. A total of $50.1 billion (equivalent to $672 billion in 2023 when accounting for inflation) worth of supplies was shipped, or 17% of the total war expenditures of the U.S. In all, $31.4 billion went to the United Kingdom, $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union, $3.2 billion to France, $1.6 billion to China, and the remaining $2.6 billion to other Allies. Roosevelt's top foreign policy advisor Harry Hopkins had effective control over Lend-Lease, making sure it was in alignment with Roosevelt's foreign policy goals.
What in tarnation does this have to do with today?

"Speak ill of Trump OR ELSE!!!"
These are well-known facts. The people in his administration said it often. How can anyone say the truth about Trump without saying something bad? Trump is a stupid and lazy person who is also immature and unevolved.

Putin did not invade Ukraine during the Trump administration. Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was in office TWICE.
Your one dimensional brain can't understand that someone like Putin would WANT to make Trump look good because having him in office is such a benefit to him.

It goes to prove that MAGA means "Make America White Again", the inherent racism of all MAGAts.
A lot of it is driven by racism. Not all, but a lot. They seem obsessed with the claim they have lost social status, because Blacks can fairly compete with them.

A lot of it is driven by racism. Not all, but a lot. They seem obsessed with the claim they have lost social status, because Blacks can fairly compete with them.
Which, of course, is racism. They see the past through nostalgic glasses. A past that never existed except on TV shows they watched as a kid.

Back