"Incandescently stupid": Former DHS official says he had to "dumb" down classified

He never likes spending his own money. It's amusing to watch what he'll do for cash. Putin is all about power but Trump is all about money. That's why a national leader can literally buy Trump. I think he's pissed at Xi because Xi wouldn't give him enough political payola. Not even his own estate along the Great Wall or apartment in the Forbidden City.
trump's entire foreign/domestic policy hinged on what was in it for his bank account.

No you retard, we, the adults here, were discussing Obama and whether he read and went to briefings or not. Now, go back to the kiddie table.
LMFAO

You really are a moron, aren't you? Clearly, you don't read anything. You go searching for titles that you believe support your lies.

But you are too stupid to bother to research the topic first.

So you play the board moron again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.

No question that Hume knew exactly what adjective would make smoke pour from trump's ears.

Hume has been falling hard right for the past few years but when he said that, I caught me by surprise. He was like the old Brit Hume.

Hume has been falling hard right for the past few years but when he said that, I caught me by surprise. He was like the old Brit Hume.
Especially given that telling the truth on Fox is forbidden.

They must have been pissed at trump then.

trump's entire foreign/domestic policy hinged on what was in it for his bank account.

It also explains not only why Trump wanted the classified documents but why some are missing.

6scn0l.jpg

Especially given that telling the truth on Fox is forbidden.

They must have been pissed at trump then.

That ship may be returning to port. There's a struggle between the Fox investors and the Murdochs. IMO, the Murdochs will lose.

No you retard, we, the oath-breaking white nationalists and Trump supporters, were discussing the <n-word> Obama and whether he read and went to briefings or not. Now, go back to the kiddie table you fucking woke-lover.
Fixed it for you, Terry.

The OP is about Trump being a fucking moron. I can see why you couldn't mention Biden, the Grandpa President, in comparison to Trump, the Pedo President.

Speaking of security issues, I see where Trump got an extra charge today.

Telling his own security people to delete any videos related to the classified documents at Mir-a-Lago.

Ruh roh

Speaking of security issues, I see where Trump got an extra charge today.

Telling his own security people to delete any videos related to the classified documents at Mir-a-Lago.

Ruh roh
They must have testified to that.

It's always the cover up that gets you prison time.

What is your point? The prick was president and totally unqualified by mental and psychological problems. You just do the rightwing deflection and attack the left.

Trump was and is thousands of times more qualified than Quid Pro.

Even before he was senile, Biden was dumb as a lamppost. Add to it he has been corrupt his ENTIRE career - culminating in the Bought and Paid for pResidency we suffer under now.

This is your solution, not to give a sitting President a security report? :palm:

Simple fact: America was VASTLY safer and more secure under Donald Trump than it is under Quid Pro Biden. We have 5 million unvetted people who have entered due to the opening of the Southern Border. And we have WWIII with the Ukraine war that Biden started to feed the Military Industrial Complex.

America faces greater danger today than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Xi's man has put every man, woman, and child in this nation at serious risk of nuclear holocaust. Even those of you who don't know what a woman is.

Simple fact: America was VASTLY safer and more secure under Donald Trump than it is under Quid Pro Biden. We have 5 million unvetted people who have entered due to the opening of the Southern Border. And we have WWIII with the Ukraine war that Biden started to feed the Military Industrial Complex.

America faces greater danger today than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Xi's man has put every man, woman, and child in this nation at serious risk of nuclear holocaust. Even those of you who don't know what a woman is.

All Down Under dumbasses lying on American forums should be treated as unregistered foreign agents.

No that is what this idiot said.

He said Trump literally couldn't read yet he still sent him a report that he had to dumb down so Trump could read it even though he said Trump couldn't read it.

This guy is lying out of his ass or is a complete idiot.

Trump hate sells. Just another sleazeball cashing in.

Back