Indiana turns blue for obama

I'm not counting chickens yet either, but I just read the following, which, while not necessarily indicative of the state of affairs in November, is indeed encouraging:

Barack Obama is leading John McCain by five percentage points in Montana. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in the state shows Obama attracting 48% of the vote while McCain earns 43%.

Montana?

Bush carried the state by a 25-point margin in 2000 and 20-point margin in 2004. If Obama is competitive there, he can be competitive pretty much anywhere.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../election_2008_montana_presidential_election2

I'm not counting chickens yet either, but I just read the following, which, while not necessarily indicative of the state of affairs in November, is indeed encouraging:

Montana?

Bush carried the state by a 25-point margin in 2000 and 20-point margin in 2004. If Obama is competitive there, he can be competitive pretty much anywhere.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../election_2008_montana_presidential_election2

thats my point?? when (if ever) was the last time Indiana, of all places went blue? It's crazy. States which have never gone blue are really close... even Georgia is in play. Georgia!!! I wonder if the designing women are democrats lol.

Montana?

That's impressive, but its still early and neither candidate has named their VP. A lot can happen between now and November.

thats my point?? when (if ever) was the last time Indiana, of all places went blue? It's crazy. States which have never gone blue are really close... even Georgia is in play. Georgia!!! I wonder if the designing women are democrats lol.

I was just looking at that, I dont think it has ever happened.

It this holds, a big if, then we will certantly see a Reagan style landslide.

I am!!! he's gonna win!!!! I love it!

In Indiana? What dope are you smoking and could you pass some this way?

Obama will do well in the northwest corner of Indiana but in the rest of the state he's just another nigger to them Hoosiers. He'll be lucky if they don't lynch him. Indiana is still the great northern bastion of the KKK.

as of now mccains got no chance but its only July and the dems are pretty good at fucking things up.

the NRA and Rove are just heating things up. Don't want to start too early and have the lies revealed before NOV now would we?

as of now mccains got no chance but its only July and the dems are pretty good at fucking things up.
They are some of the best at snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. I was interested so looked at PA, OH and MI and Obama leads in all three there with a fairly substantial lead in MI. At some point Obama needs to right off places like MS and constrated on widening his leads in these states

They are some of the best at snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. I was interested so looked at PA, OH and MI and Obama leads in all three there with a fairly substantial lead in MI. At some point Obama needs to right off places like MS and constrated on widening his leads in these states

I don't know about that. From a strategic stand point you your advice may be the safe bet. But if Obama can pull off a succesful national strategy by winning in the south and west then the Republican party will be dealt a crushing blow and will probably be the minority party for the next generation. This could create the climate for the desperate changes and reforms that the Republican party needs. The republican party needs desperately to be crushed.

In Indiana? What dope are you smoking and could you pass some this way?

Obama will do well in the northwest corner of Indiana but in the rest of the state he's just another nigger to them Hoosiers. He'll be lucky if they don't lynch him. Indiana is still the great northern bastion of the KKK.

While I'm sure the use of "nigger" in comfortable company is accepted, in mixed company such as this, some like myself might find its use offensive. Surely your point could have been made without it.

However, you are an adult free to use whatever words you choose and free to not concern yourself with what offends anyone else.

Just sayin'

Back