Infidelity Masks

You are spewing more bullshit my dear, there aint a store around that would let you in without one.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm in Ohio, and so far, no stores are requiring a mask. About 50% are wearing them. Workers are required to, but they pull them up and down with dirty hands constantly, as do patrons. I see customers take theirs off with dirty hands on their way to their vehicles about 100% of the time.

The only place I've seen requiring a mask are hair salons (which only recently were allowed to reopen about a week ago). They have a table set up outside the salon to register you, and are giving you a clean mask and hand sanitizer to use before putting on the mask.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm in Ohio, and so far, no stores are requiring a mask. About 50% are wearing them. Workers are required to, but they pull them up and down with dirty hands constantly, as do patrons. I see customers take theirs off with dirty hands on their way to their vehicles about 100% of the time.

The only place I've seen requiring a mask are hair salons (which only recently were allowed to reopen about a week ago). They have a table set up outside the salon to register you, and are giving you a clean mask and hand sanitizer to use before putting on the mask.

You still are a lying POS honey cunt.

I don't give a shit. :)

I tried wearing one to mow, and all it does is make your face hotter. No deal!

On the bright side, seeing who's wearing a mask outs who the paranoid kooks are. :laugh:
You guys aren’t very tough, a mask, waaaaahhhhh, it makes my face hotter.

Yes indeed...poor ff doesn't realize how many people are using them improperly...but, she's staying inside, so I'm not sure why she's so hysterical;)

221060_5_.jpg

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2020-05/221060_5_.jpg

Now I know why women and morons wear a coronavirus mask:

All of the talk about Muslim women being forced to wear burkas in repressive Islamic countries in order to keep them modest, pure, and faithful reminded me of a book I read four or five decades ago. A lady wrote the book. I do not recall her name, or where it was published, but she said that Muslim women love their burkas because it allows them to make cuckolds of their husbands with impunity; an unfaithful wife can come and go with complete anonymity when she is wearing a burka.

I believed the book after I imagined how happy a married woman would be tap dancing out of a lover’s pad after completing a satisfying double-nooner knowing that she cannot be identified.

All things considered, I had to conclude that male Muslim extremists are really a collection of morons, or else they do not mind their womenfolk playing “Lets hide the pickle” at the drop of a burka —— just so long as the neighbors do not find out about it. Think about it for a while.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?121552-Zsa-Zsa-Had-It-Right&p=3121984#post3121984

This is my favorite retard conspiracy theory so far.

Nope, it's a fact. Do you know the difference between "encouraging" and "requiring"?

https://www.marionstar.com/story/ne...ded-retail-open-coronavirus-order/3098855001/

Employees of businesses will be required to wear face coverings unless told not to by a doctor, industry best practices, or federal or state laws and regulations. Businesses can ask customers to wear masks, but Ohio hasn't mandated it.

Walmart is now requiring all US employees to wear face masks and will encourage customers to wear them while shopping

"We will begin requiring that associates wear masks or other face coverings at work," said the memo, which was sent by Walmart US CEO John Furner and Sam's Club CEO Kath McLay. "This includes our stores, clubs, distribution and fulfillment centers, as well as in our corporate offices. We'll also be encouraging customers and members to wear face coverings when they shop with us."

See which grocery stores, big box retailers are requiring customers to wear face coverings <-----Dear floridatard, this is a link, click on it.

https://www.cleveland.com/coronavir...quiring-customers-to-wear-face-coverings.html

Meijer
Michigan-based Meijer says shoppers in Ohio will be encouraged, but not expected to cover their faces.

The retailer is supplying masks for all employees and requiring them to wear face coverings while at work for their safety and the safety of Meijer shoppers.

Costco
Costco was the first major retailer to make face coverings mandatory for customers. It also requires that of employees.

Members were notified Wednesday via the store’s website that all Costco members and guests must wear a mask or a face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times while at Costco beginning May 4. The requirement does not apply to children under age 2 years, or shoppers with medical conditions that make it difficult to wear one.

Menards
Calling it an “evolving situation,” Menards spokesperson Jeff Abbott said guests must be wearing a face mask to enter stores.

Each outlet will have a limited supply of three-layer face masks for sale for $1 at the door while supplies last.

“We’re simply trying to keep our store as a safe place for all," he said.

In addition, Menards is limiting the number of customers and employees to 500 total people in the store and is no longer allowing children under 16 inside.

“We absolutely love families but need to lessen the number of people shopping in our stores, and I think it goes without saying that children need to be protected from any exposure to the virus,” Abbott said.

Giant Eagle
Dan Donovan, a spokesperson for the Pittsburgh-based Giant Eagle, said the chain has no face covering policy for customers.

Stores implemented mask requirements for employees April 19.

Whole Foods
Whole Foods shoppers will not be required to wear a face covering.

The company has required anyone working in stores to wear a mask for several weeks now, a Whole Foods spokesperson said.

Heinen’s
Locally-owned Heinen’s encourages guests to practice good social distancing, but makes no mention of face coverings for their shoppers.

They are supplying masks and gloves for team members.

The company could not be reached for comment.

Aldi
Aldi is asking customers to wear a mask, but is not requiring them to do so.

Shoppers began seeing face masks on all Aldi employees and suppliers this week. Aldi has instituted one-way aisles and signage to encourage social distancing.

Marc’s
Flyers at Marc’s grocery store suggest customers wear masks and gloves while shopping, but the store does not require them. Marc’s is supplying masks and gloves for its team members.

Trader Joe’s
While customers are encouraged to wear face coverings, the store does not require them. As of mid-April, Trader Joe’s has provided employees with masks and gloves.

Dave’s Markets
Aaron Saltzman, one of the owners of Dave’s, said the chain is “strongly encouraging their customers to wear a face covering when shopping," and has installed guided messages to support social distancing throughout its locations.

The company has provided face masks and gloves to team members and is requiring those to be worn at all times when working.

Posted at the entrance of the Dave’s at Severance Center in Cleveland Heights is a sign asking patrons to limit shopping trips to only one family member.

Walmart
Walmart customers are not required to wear face masks. The chain began supplying masks to its associates on April 20.

However, Rebecca Thomason, a Walmart spokesperson, said the company “encourages customers to be especially mindful of one another during this unprecedented time and adhere to recommendations that we all use face coverings while in public spaces.”

Target
Target is not mandating that customers wear a face covering in order to shop. Target is providing team members with disposable face masks and gloves and is requiring them to be worn during the employee’s shift.

Home Depot
A mask is not required to shop at Home Depot.

Christina Cornell from Home Depot said the home improvement center has been working with the state for quite some time to keep associates and customers safe. Home Depot is providing non-medical masks to all associates to wear while at work and will encourage customers to do the same when they shop in the store, she said.

“We’ve been limiting the number of customers in all of our stores for several weeks, which we will continue to do, in addition to other social distancing measures like pausing spring promotions to avoid driving foot traffic, and installing plexiglass shields at checkout and customer service,” she said.

Lowe’s
Lowe’s customers will not be required to wear a mask.

The company is encouraging social distancing by implementing one-way aisles and removing displays from the center of aisles to give customers more room to shop. Lowe’s will provide masks and gloves to all associates and requires them to wear the gear while on the retail floor.

Save A Lot
According to the company’s website, they “ask customers and team members to wear masks," but are not requiring usage. The company could not be reached for comment.

Think about it..." If masks work why social distance?
If social distancing works, why wear masks? If mask and social distancing work, why close businesses? If we can stand in line at the grocery, why can't we stand in line to vote? This isn't just all about the virus, is it?"
....kind of like the FB post;)

Back