Inftrastructure and Energy

There is no choice here... we have to do it. It will be costly at first... but in the long term it will spearhead a new era.

Power Grid
Re-Deveolpment of Roads and Bridges
Redevelopment of Infrastructure to allow for Alternative Energies
New Water Plants
Wide Spread Development of Under Ground Fiber Optics

These are area's that Government at all levels will have to jump start but private businesses will eventually benefit.

We are heading into exciting Times that will open up huge opportunities.

We can delay investing in the infrastructure. But it will cost far more if we wait. And the chances for catastrophic accidents increases.

We can delay investing in the infrastructure. But it will cost far more if we wait. And the chances for catastrophic accidents increases.

I really believe we cannot delay rebuilding the infrastructure .. the reason being is that the infrastructure is going to be key to energy transformation and energy transformation is going to be key to rebuilding this economy...and securing our Nation. It all goes hand in hand. I believe Obama realizes this and it is going to be key to the success of his Presidency.

If you think about ... read what he is saying . act urgently and spend tens of billions of dollars on public works projects.. this is advice he is getting from Financial Kingpins ... ie Warren Buffetts of the world.

I believe these will be the 2 most important issues we will be facing over the terms of the next President.

Energy and rebuilding this Countries infrastructure...roads and bridges and power grid. They go hand in hand in hand... and if we begin an aggressive approach to switching over to alternative energy sources along with building new roads and bridges, the nations power grid, and making sure the infrastructure is there to support new alternative energy methods.. We will see a period of Economic Prosperity that will rival any in our Nations History.

We are talking a new period of Small Business start ups to support the demands, labor jobs, hi tech jobs, engineering positions, incredible opportunities.
How will we pay for health care?

The more I think about a massive rebuilding of our infrastructure the more excited I get...

The renewing of Bridges and Power Grids will require long term commitment as well as the recruitment of a Highly Skilled Work Force ...this could lead to a new era in Vocational Training.. that will further lead to new job creation and business development. Expansion of Earning and Tax base = increase of money flow and revenue intake.

The renewing of Bridges, Roads and Power Grid will require materials and raw materials that could only be supplied by private industries... this will lead to more demands from the manufacturing base which lead to new Job creation and business development. Expansion of Earning and Tax base = increase of money flow and revenue intake.

this is a quality investment that must be made every so many years.

I think probably the best thing we could do to get capital flowing again would be to spend several hundred billion on infrastructure improvements. And it would last a hell of a lot longer than a few stimulus checks.

I think probably the best thing we could do to get capital flowing again would be to spend several hundred billion on infrastructure improvements. And it would last a hell of a lot longer than a few stimulus checks.

Absolutely ... at least spending on the infrastructure will have a long term purpose...rather than a short term runners high ..

Back