Inside info?? Senator Clinton offerd VP spot!

Jarod

Contributor
A just got an email from my former roomate from when I lived in D.C., he claims that a friend of his works high up with the Obama camp and that Senator Clinton has accepted the VP spot, when they will anounce this is unknown.

I dont know how reliable this info is, and I dont claim to have access to great info, but I can say my former roomate is pretty trustworthy.

Things are getting pretty interesting!

I can't see how this makes sense. Unless it's some sort of electoral thingy, to unite the party. But, I pretty much suck at this horse race stuff, so what the hell do I know

It is never a good choice to ask a backstabber to be your back-up. If he wins with her as VP, it going to be an unreal drama for the next 4 years.

I think it makes sense, there are a lot of people (mostly older women) who feel alienated by Sen. Clinton loosing.

Senator Clinton is not hated as badly as I thought, hell even McCain has been praising her, and the Clintons bring fundraising and relationships to the table that will be key to a successfull administration. I think he gains more votes than he loses by bringing her on, and he will pick up Arkansas.

If it was true, then I'd expect Clinton to be with him in St. Paul tonight.

Yup, and from what I hear, she is planning to be in NYC, so maybe its not true.

Unless they are waiting to anounce it later for some reason.

I think it makes sense, there are a lot of people (mostly older women) who feel alienated by Sen. Clinton loosing.

Senator Clinton is not hated as badly as I thought, hell even McCain has been praising her, and the Clintons bring fundraising and relationships to the table that will be key to a successfull administration. I think he gains more votes than he loses by bringing her on, and he will pick up Arkansas.

I think he loses more votes than he gains.

It would be a disaster. You are thinking of only the wedding day and not the marriage.

Personally, I belive she wants the spotlight too much to be a good VP. But she is good at biding her time!

Its hard to see how choosing her as VP as his first official decision would be consistant with the CHANGE message.

Its hard to see how choosing her as VP as his first official decision would be consistant with the CHANGE message.

You know, a lot of pundits stress out about that.

You know what I think? I think that image of "change" is nothing more than marketing. And I don't think there's a single american who's going to change their vote because having clinton on the ticket will devastate their perceptions of "hope", related to obama.

I think it's mostly pundits wanking off when they hand wring about that.

You know, a lot of pundits stress out about that.

You know what I think? I think that image of "change" is nothing more than marketing. And I don't think there's a single american who's going to change their vote because having clinton on the ticket will devastate their perceptions of "hope", related to obama.

I think it's mostly pundits wanking off when they hand wring about that.

They may claim the change is because she is a woman. I will admit that a black man and a woman running on the same ticket sure looks like a fresh CHANGE.

"On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton."

"On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton."

I truly hope he chooses Hillary.

Back