Inside info?? Senator Clinton offerd VP spot!

You know, a lot of pundits stress out about that.

You know what I think? I think that image of "change" is nothing more than marketing. And I don't think there's a single american who's going to change their vote because having clinton on the ticket will devastate their perceptions of "hope", related to obama.

I think it's mostly pundits wanking off when they hand wring about that.

You are completely, utterly, laughably wrong about that.

I even agree with you that it was a marketing stunt, but you are just wrong that it won't change votes to add Clinton onto the "Change" ticket.

"On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton."

How altruistic of her!

Riiiiiiiight.

A just got an email from my former roomate from when I lived in D.C., he claims that a friend of his works high up with the Obama camp and that Senator Clinton has accepted the VP spot, when they will anounce this is unknown.

I dont know how reliable this info is, and I dont claim to have access to great info, but I can say my former roomate is pretty trustworthy.

Things are getting pretty interesting!

This is not true.

Sje told a New York delegation that she would be open to the possibility, but NO oofer has been made.

"On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton."

The Clinton's have not been fully vetted and although Obama didn't use all he could have against them, the republicans certainly will.

Where did all that money come from?

Who are the donors to their foundation?

I doubt very seriously that Obama will choose Clinton as a VP, not because I don't like them .. which I don't .. but there is way too much baggage for him to go that route .. and contrary to the opinion of some, he doesn't need her to win in November.

Hillary as VP NO NO HELL NO

You are completely, utterly, laughably wrong about that.

I even agree with you that it was a marketing stunt, but you are just wrong that it won't change votes to add Clinton onto the "Change" ticket.

Well, maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

I've never heard anyone, except a few libertarians on message boards, proclaim they wouldn't vote for Obama if hillary were the VP. But, I could be way off!

Well, maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

I've never heard anyone, except a few libertarians on message boards, proclaim they wouldn't vote for Obama if hillary were the VP. But, I could be way off!

Hillary on the ticket would be completely counter to Obama's message of change .. which would then be considered nothing but talk and bullshit by a great many people.

How altruistic of her!

Riiiiiiiight.

Isn't it ? It's heartwarming to see how much that woman is willing to sacrifice for her -er --I mean the Democratic party. A black and a woman--it doesn't get any better than this. You can prove that you are not a racist or a misogynist with a single vote.

I think you are on to something Jarod

I believe she actually wants it.....

the women has no shame at all.....

Its gonna be THE DREAM TICKET....

Back