Interesting Canadian Decision

Well the Canadian high court is considering it a disability. I feel that in America we are too quick to ostracize people. I think that this behavior has the same roots it did in high school - fear and the deep-seated need to feel better than someone.

As far as not paying for your kids, if they are under 8, you should pay double.

I depise flying with young children who whine and God forbid - start squaling.

Screw charging them double, put the kids in the cargo hold or require that they be medicated for the entire flight.

So overeating is now a disability in Canada? I mean if they are going to count obesity as a disability you should have to prove that you are doing nothing to contribute to that disability.

So overeating is now a disability in Canada? I mean if they are going to count obesity as a disability you should have to prove that you are doing nothing to contribute to that disability.

Shouldn't smokers be able to claim their addiction to nicotine is a disability?

It's a liberal utopia Soc! Some of them even speak the French!

Well the Canadian high court is considering it a disability. I feel that in America we are too quick to ostracize people. I think that this behavior has the same roots it did in high school - fear and the deep-seated need to feel better than someone.

Obesity is a disability. A largely self created on but a disability none the less.

Kinda like our finiancial mess that excessive consumption contributed very much to.
the dow on a diet :)

And many think just give them another seat...

More seat is not the answer , less ass is.

Even if I had a disability I would expect to be charged for the cost that disability caused a company.

Back