Interesting View

there is a glimmer of hope that Bush's high pressure sales tactics will fail.

run panic the sky is falling your teller card will not work!

What does that mean though? How do you remove politics from an economic collapse occurring six weeks before a Presidential election?

It means that politics is a piss poor way of addressing problems.

Of course, it can't be removed now.

there is a glimmer of hope that Bush's high pressure sales tactics will fail.

run panic the sky is falling your teller card will not work!

I don’t think so usc. It’s going to pass, with a lot of democratic support. What the dems will do is insert oversight, insert provisions to help regular people with their mortgages, and maybe some regulation, but I bet we don’t even get the regulation. The foreign banks will also get bailed out. They will sign onto the basic tenants which are to buy the bad debt off of these companies, with no interest in the good debt. This will be the fucking of all time. This will be viewed in hindsight as a disastrous, but they’ll pass it now.

I don’t think so usc. It’s going to pass, with a lot of democratic support. What the dems will do is insert oversight, insert provisions to help regular people with their mortgages, and maybe some regulation, but I bet we don’t even get the regulation. The foreign banks will also get bailed out. They will sign onto the basic tenants which are to buy the bad debt off of these companies, with no interest in the good debt. This will be the fucking of all time. This will be viewed in hindsight as a disastrous, but they’ll pass it now.

This hog will never pass.

Back