Into The Night, If Science Doesn't Use Supporting Evidence

What I'm intrigued by is the leftist doctrine of "peer review" as if that makes all conclusions of science infallible. I
love how much of a religion science is for some people.

Peer review is one the most fundamental principles of research in all areas of knowledge. That fact you do not know this shows how absolutely ignorant you are.

What I'm intrigued by is the leftist doctrine of "peer review" as if that makes all conclusions of science infallible. I
love how much of a religion science is for some people.

So the rightist doctrine of "peer review" makes all conclusions of science fallible?

leftist doctrine of "peer review" as if that makes all conclusions of science infallible

Correct. That's what I said I didn't say anything about it's fundamental role in science. So try again. Here I will prompt you, what am I actually saying in that sentence?

Correct. That's what I said I didn't say anything about it's fundamental role in science. So try again. Here I will prompt you, what am I actually saying in that sentence?

You seem to think only leftists believe in peer review. I find your ignorance comical.

I didn't imply that. What did I say?

You claimed that there is a "leftist doctrine" of "peer review" And you claimed that the doctrine makes all the conclusions infallible.

And what the hell is a "leftist doctrine of peer review"?

You claimed that there is a "leftist doctrine" of "peer review" And you claimed that the doctrine makes all the conclusions infallible.

And what the hell is a "leftist doctrine of peer review"?

Peer review and "leftist doctrine of peer review" are different. The former is a necessary procedure to advance legitimate knowledge . No problem with that. The latter however is a doctrine because it's a belief that if something is "peer reviewed" then it is above question especially if questioned by non scientists or people who can read. If "peer review" by itself was so wonderful then we'd be quite comfortable letting the police decide police wrong doing and who should be punished.

Back