Into The Night, If Science Doesn't Use Supporting Evidence

Peer review and "leftist doctrine of peer review" are different. The former is a necessary procedure to advance legitimate knowledge . No problem with that. The latter however is a doctrine because it's a belief that if something is "peer reviewed" then it is above question especially if questioned by non scientists or people who can read. If "peer review" by itself was so wonderful then we'd be quite comfortable letting the police decide police wrong doing and who should be punished.

Last time: Where did any "leftist" assert that peer review means "above question?"

What I'm intrigued by is the leftist doctrine of "peer review" as if that makes all conclusions of science infallible. I
love how much of a religion science is for some people.

I’m sure the shit in your pants intrigues you too

It’s shit

That’s science

Your lies are meaningless in the light of science

I asked for proof of the time stamps on posts 14 and 15? You will have to copy and paste where I requested that. After that prove I edited post 9.

Your memory is poor. I said the proof is in your quote in my post #15. Notice anything missing?

What I'm intrigued by is the leftist doctrine of "peer review" as if that makes all conclusions of science infallible. I
love how much of a religion science is for some people.

You sound like you have never set foot on a college campus.

Peer review is not a leftist doctrine.

Peer review goes back to Isaac Newton and before.

It is a simple idea which simply requires one to have other experts in the field review your work.

That can only act to strengthen the work, or uncover weaknesses before publication.

You sound like you have never set foot on a college campus.

Peer review is not a leftist doctrine.

Peer review goes back to Isaac Newton and before.

It is a simple idea which simply requires one to have other experts in the field review your work.

That can only act to strengthen the work, or uncover weaknesses before publication.

He thinks scientists sit around in the coffee shop all day.

Your memory is poor. I said the proof is in your quote in my post #15. Notice anything missing?

Yeah you failed to put my full response. You didn't copy and paste my words you selectively edited my words. Im not responsible for your editing.

Back