Intro - sorry, yes another one

Welcome. If you voted for Bush, we won't get along. If you know that he's the devil incarnate, we can be friends.

I see, your love affair with the 'u' doesn't cross into the double 'u'! And for this I cry foul! The double 'u' being underused deserved some sympathy and the 'r' was willing to help out a bit. And your argument against the use of the 'z' is about the same as arguments against women getting the vote... "They are too fragile to be cast into the foul arguments of politics!" Well I say, they deserve respect!

Some may point out that before women were enfranchised there existed a British Empire which covered most of the globe. After the introduction of female suffrage Great Britain is merely a shadow of it's former self. Coincidence? i think not.

Maybe if you'd stuck with using the trusty "S" rather than crowbarring in "Z's" at every opportunity, then you may have been victorious in Vietnam.

Some may point out that before women were enfranchised there existed a British Empire which covered most of the globe. After the introduction of female suffrage Great Britain is merely a shadow of it's former self. Coincidence? i think not.

Maybe if you'd stuck with using the trusty "S" rather than crowbarring in "Z's" at every opportunity, then you may have been victorious in Vietnam.
No, I am sure that comes from sticking with the silent "g" in words where it is truly unnecessary and all those Greek words with the silent "p" to begin them, along with not sticking to the plan and using "ph" in many words as well rather than using the more likely "f".

No, I am sure that comes from sticking with the silent "g" in words where it is truly unnecessary and all those Greek words with the silent "p" to begin them, along with not sticking to the plan and using "ph" in many words as well rather than using the more likely "f".

Iz this how you wud prefer peepol 2 rite?

This fonetic sistem iz just too mutch 4 me 2 stumack.

loonasy i tells u, loonasy.

Iz this how you wud prefer peepol 2 rite?

This fonetic sistem iz just too mutch 4 me 2 stumack.

loonasy i tells u, loonasy.
So, how did you choose between the "y" and the "i"? More letterism! Foul! I cry foul!

Foul! I cry foul!

fowl.jpg

No Need to shout, i heard you the first time.

Back