introduction

:)

It might be easier to break a wild horse than it is to get everybody here to agree with each other or to even just be nice to each other but there's always hope.

While the Right says "neigh", you'll have to see the other end for the liberal response. :D

It might be easier to break a wild horse than it is to get everybody here to agree with each other or to even just be nice to each other but there's always hope.
Norah we'd argue about what type of cockroaches breed the most. Also, half the fun of arguing politics, to quote The Dude, is throwing insults like monkey throwing poo at the zoo.

We would love for you to join in our club where only kindness and love exist but first you must denounce all your beliefs.

Hear Hear!!

All you need do to have me be nice to you is simply be nice to me...pretty simple when one stops and thinks about it.

Sadly, there are so many dim bulbs here at JPP which find simple, common courtesy towards others too Herculean a task to perform.

Yeah no bleeding heart liberals allowed to rag one on keeping horses as pets. Rofl
Actually have you ever tried a properly aged cut of New Jersey Strip? Absolutely delicious when grilled properly. Also Osso Buco made from fresh horse shank is almost as good as veal shank. A fine oat fattened Texas gelding is right up there with a corn fed Iowa steer. :)

Actually have you ever tried a properly aged cut of New Jersey Strip? Absolutely delicious when grilled properly. Also Osso Buco made from fresh horse shank is almost as good as veal shank. A fine oat fattened Texas gelding is right up there with a corn fed Iowa steer. :)

Im guessing yall are going to constantly be teasing me about my horses from now on arent you

Im guessing yall are going to constantly be teasing me about my horses from now on arent you

only until you give them something else to tease you about......it could be worse, Mott admitted he was from Ohio......nobody will ever let him hear the end of it.........did you know Ohio has the world's largest loaf of bread.......

8754772331_d4179e5691.jpg

its inedible of course, so it serves no purpose.........that is why its in Ohio......

only until you give them something else to tease you about......it could be worse, Mott admitted he was from Ohio......nobody will ever let him hear the end of it.........did you know Ohio has the world's largest loaf of bread.......

8754772331_d4179e5691.jpg

its inedible of course, so it serves no purpose.........that is why its in Ohio......

Tell her about Mott's true passion..........

Back