Investigations into the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections

Scott

Verified User
For a while now, I've been suspicious of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections. This, despite the fact that I -wanted- Trump to lose. I've seen a fair amount that leads me to believe that election tampering probably took place. Recently, I found an article that at the Gateway Pundit introducing me to a Sheriff named Dar Leaf that I found interesting.

I brought it up in a thread whose subject had nothing to do with the 2020 Presidential Elections, and so when I got a response to it, decided that it would be better to transfer it to a new thread whose topic is in fact said Presidential Elections. So here's where that conversation was:

Big deal. Seems the MAGA minions think that consistent repetition will get a different result. That didn't work when they tried to repeal Obamacare, didn't work when they tried to prove the 2020 election was rigged. But to keep the suckers funding campaigns and sending an alleged billionaire donations, they'll just keep banging that drum.

I'm not a "MAGA minion". As I've said many times, I turned against him before he was even elected President back in 2016. I wouldn't have voted for Hillary either if I were American, but I considered her to be the "lesser of evils".

When allegations of voter fraud first surfaced shortly after Biden was declared the winner in 2020, I was skeptical to the point that I didn't think it was worth checking out. But the allegations just kept on coming, and so I started to look into the evidence. I certainly believe that election injustice had happened before, specifically in the 2000 elections, where I believe Al Gore should have won and I acknowledged that it didn't just have to happen to democrats. At this point, I believe that Trump may well have lost due to election injustice.

I decided to do a search on Dar Leaf to see if there was any more news on how his endeavour to uncover election injustice was going. Turns out, there is. Here's another article on him from yesterday:

Sheriff in Michigan's Barry County vows to fight subpoena for election probe records | ArcaMax

You can, ofcourse, just dismiss all of Sheriff Dar Leaf's efforts as "consistent repetition" or some such. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me and anyone else reading as to what you believe is being repeated? I mean, I'd certainly agree that a lot of efforts have been made to provide evidence that the 2020 elections weren't properly run in various places, but I think we can agree that the important thing should be, do those allegations have merit? As I said, at first, I didn't think so, but the more information I learned on the subject, the more I've been come to believe the opposite.

For a while now, I've been suspicious of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections. This, despite the fact that I -wanted- Trump to lose. I've seen a fair amount that leads me to believe that election tampering probably took place. Recently, I found an article that at the Gateway Pundit introducing me to a Sheriff named Dar Leaf that I found interesting.

Anything from Gateway Pundit is not creditable journalism. As far as accusations about Dominion Fox News already admitted on air in different programs by different hosts that it has no evidence all the lies it reported are true and had to pay hundreds of millions for defamation.

Rudy also admitted his accusation about the woman and her daughter cheated while counting ballots in Atlanta was a lie and paid a defamation judgment. The deSousa production 2000 Mules also admitted they had no evidence the accusations they made were true.

That wipes out almost all the accusations made by the election fraud supporters.

I brought it up in a thread whose subject had nothing to do with the 2020 Presidential Elections, and so when I got a response to it, decided that it would be better to transfer it to a new thread whose topic is in fact said Presidential Elections. So here's where that conversation was:

I'm not a "MAGA minion". As I've said many times, I turned against him before he was even elected President back in 2016. I wouldn't have voted for Hillary either if I were American, but I considered her to be the "lesser of evils".

When allegations of voter fraud first surfaced shortly after Biden was declared the winner in 2020, I was skeptical to the point that I didn't think it was worth checking out. But the allegations just kept on coming, and so I started to look into the evidence. I certainly believe that election injustice had happened before, specifically in the 2000 elections, where I believe Al Gore should have won and I acknowledged that it didn't just have to happen to democrats. At this point, I believe that Trump may well have lost due to election injustice.

I decided to do a search on Dar Leaf to see if there was any more news on how his endeavour to uncover election injustice was going. Turns out, there is. Here's another article on him from yesterday:

Sheriff in Michigan's Barry County vows to fight subpoena for election probe records | ArcaMax

You can, ofcourse, just dismiss all of Sheriff Dar Leaf's efforts as "consistent repetition" or some such. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me and anyone else reading as to what you believe is being repeated? I mean, I'd certainly agree that a lot of efforts have been made to provide evidence that the 2020 elections weren't properly run in various places, but I think we can agree that the important thing should be, do those allegations have merit? As I said, at first, I didn't think so, but the more information I learned on the subject, the more I've been come to believe the opposite.

Bottom line: when it gets to a court of law and is examined thoroughly, it will fall apart just like all the other Goebbels influenced attempts. Seems you missed some things in your research BECAUSE THIS IS OLD NEWS. FYI:

Fact Check: Did Michigan Police Uncover 2020 Democratic Election Plot?
Published Aug 16, 2023 at 10:22 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...uncover-2020-democratic-election-plot-1820154

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...uncover-2020-democratic-election-plot-1820154

Ken Block was charged by Trump to find the fraudulent votes that Trump claimed. He found that Trump was wrong and the election was fair and honest. https://www.jsonline.com/story/opin...election-fraud-claims-2020-false/72868159007/
Trump paid for 3 companies to find the election was fraudulent and they could not find it.
You are a MAGA,

Anything from Gateway Pundit is not creditable journalism. As far as accusations about Dominion Fox News already admitted on air in different programs by different hosts that it has no evidence all the lies it reported are true and had to pay hundreds of millions for defamation.

Rudy also admitted his accusation about the woman and her daughter cheated while counting ballots in Atlanta was a lie and paid a defamation judgment. The deSousa production 2000 Mules also admitted they had no evidence the accusations they made were true.

That wipes out almost all the accusations made by the election fraud supporters.

Bottom line: when it gets to a court of law and is examined thoroughly, it will fall apart just like all the other Goebbels influenced attempts. Seems you missed some things in your research BECAUSE THIS IS OLD NEWS. FYI:

"Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet"
A team of election security experts used a “Google for servers” to challenge claims that voting machines do not connect to the internet and found some did."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

Ken Block was charged by Trump to find the fraudulent votes that Trump claimed. He found that Trump was wrong and the election was fair and honest. https://www.jsonline.com/story/opin...election-fraud-claims-2020-false/72868159007/
Trump paid for 3 companies to find the election was fraudulent and they could not find it.
You are a MAGA,

Ken Block covered Wisconsin, not Michigan. Furthermore, even in Wisconsin, Ken Block brings up something that seems to be cause for concern:

Wisconsin does not provide voter registrant's date of birth
Wisconsin posed a significant challenge to me when trying to assess if dead voters cast any of the mail ballots in 2020. The state provides no piece of a registrant’s date of birth, making it impossible to uniquely identify a voter and perform this check. I can say with certainty that dead voters played no role in Trump’s loss in the other swing states, but I cannot say so for Wisconsin.

Source:
Forget the false vote fraud claims. Here's the real reason Trump lost Wisconsin. | jsonline

Anything from Gateway Pundit is not creditable journalism.

Do you have any evidence to back up that assertion?

As far as accusations about Dominion Fox News already admitted on air in different programs by different hosts that it has no evidence all the lies it reported are true and had to pay hundreds of millions for defamation. Rudy also admitted his accusation about the woman and her daughter cheated while counting ballots in Atlanta was a lie and paid a defamation judgment. The deSousa production 2000 Mules also admitted they had no evidence the accusations they made were true. That wipes out almost all the accusations made by the election fraud supporters.

I made no mention of any of the organizations or people that you bring up above in my opening post. Did you stop reading my opening post as soon as you saw "Gateway Pundit"?

Bottom line: when it gets to a court of law and is examined thoroughly, it will fall apart [snip]

I haven't seen any evidence for your assertion.

Seems you missed some things in your research BECAUSE THIS IS OLD NEWS. FYI:

That article doesn't even mention Sheriff Dar Leaf.

I made no mention of any of the organizations or people that you bring up above in my opening post. Did you stop reading my opening post as soon as you saw "Gateway Pundit"?

He didn't get that far. Reading is a strain on his perception.

He didn't get that far. Reading is a strain on his perception.

Lol :-). I'm holding on to the ragged edge of hope that he read further, but I'm thinking you're right, at least in that he got no further than "Gateway Pundit".

You said this: "I've seen a fair amount that leads me to believe that election tampering probably took place."

My statements were to show increasing evidence the voter fraud accusations were false with no evidence to support it.

I periodically read Gateway Pundit. Anyone who does can tell it is partisan trash.

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[SUP][2][/SUP] fake news website.[SUP][1][/SUP] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[SUP][34]"

"[/SUP]
In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[SUP][38][/SUP][SUP][39][/SUP][SUP][40"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit[/SUP]

Nothing but comical to think that here we are three plus years away, and despite the mountain of evidence that has been pressed to the contrary, many on the right still buy, believe, and echo the Big Lie

And when someone says they aren’t part of the Trump cult then starts a thread citing Gateway as their source you know they are flat out lying

Nothing but comical to think that here we are three plus years away, and despite the mountain of evidence that has been pressed to the contrary, many on the right still buy, believe, and echo the Big Lie

And when someone says they aren’t part of the Trump cult then starts a thread citing Gateway as their source you know they are flat out lying

You can recognize a Trumper by their attitude about Covid vaccinations and deaths.

My doctor told me he can tell a person he needs a kidney transplant or cancer treatment and the person will gladly have the procedure. But, if he tells him to get a Covid vaccination, the patient treats him like he knows nothing about medicine or is part of some conspiracy.

Mike Lindell has new evidence he plans to share on Friday. :laugh: I wonder if Fox will cover it?

You can recognize a Trumper by their attitude about Covid vaccinations and deaths.

My doctor told me he can tell a person he needs a kidney transplant or cancer treatment and the person will gladly have the procedure. But, if he tells him to get a Covid vaccination, the patient treats him like he knows nothing about medicine or is part of some conspiracy.
My doctor and I laugh, they gladly take Paxlovid when they contract the virus, but won’t take the vaccine.

Trump paid 3 companies to do a deep dive into the election to find fraud. All 3 returned with reports saying they found no fraud worth discussing. They agree with all the other investigations. It was a fair and honest election. Trump went to court 60 + times claiming the election was stolen. The judges said show me your evidence, They had none. All Trump had to do was produce evidence. He did not have it.
The first mention I recall of election cheating was right after Trump got the nomination. He said the only way I could lose was if I was cheated. I was surprised such a crazy statement did not get more recognition. Our elections were always seen as clean and honest. Trump is doing serious and possibly irreparable damage to America.

I can't see the OP, but this claim clearly shows that the entire post is a lie.

For a while now, I've been suspicious of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections. This, despite the fact that I -wanted- Trump to lose
Nobody who 'wanted trump to lose' believes the nonsense in the OP

"Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet"
A team of election security experts used a “Google for servers” to challenge claims that voting machines do not connect to the internet and found some did."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan. 10, 2020, 6:36 PM EST

But Skogland points to some good news. He believes there is time to make real change before the 2020 election.

So...trump couldn't hack the machines, which is why it was the most secure election in history

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan. 10, 2020, 6:36 PM EST

So...trump couldn't hack the machines, which is why it was the most secure election in history

"Expert Hacks Georgia Voting Machine in Court, Revealing Potential Election Vulnerabilities"

"However, Halderman’s findings, which were validated by the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) in June 2022, tell a different story. He indicated that a malicious actor could wreak havoc on an election"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...otential-election-vulnerabilities/ar-BB1h9SUJ

There's your parroting of MSM lies, and then there's the truth.

Back