Iowa Predictions:

I think Sanders is the only one not in it for ego.

As much as you might disagree with him, I bet most people would agree with that.

As much as you might disagree with him, I bet most people would agree with that.

I can buy this. Obviously, Hillary, Trump, Carson, and Christie are all-in for themselves. Actually, I think Rand Paul is a good Samaritan.

Well, he is certainly not in it to win....if he was, he'd be attacking Hillary on the email scandal.....

IS that a wish or a prediction?

Sanders and Clinton are gonna be close....that could go either way.....if she can't take him by at least 10 points, its a loss for her.....

and a second place for Rubio with Trump going to third, would be like a win to him

Sanders and Clinton are gonna be close....that could go either way.....if she can't take him by at least 10 points, its a loss for her.....

and a second place for Rubio with Trump going to third, would be like a win to him

So far so good......after 9 PM and its Cruz 30%, Trump 27% and Rubio with 19%......

Clinton 51% and Sanders close behind with 48%,,,,,3 points between them.....if it stays this way, I see that as a loss for Hillary....

So far so good......after 9 PM and its Cruz 30%, Trump 27% and Rubio with 19%......

Clinton 51% and Sanders close behind with 48%,,,,,3 points between them.....if it stays this way, I see that as a loss for Hillary....

An hour later......Clinton 50% and Sanders close behind with 49%

Cruz 28%, Trump 25% and Rubio with 25%..

Just as I predicted Cruz won Iowa. Rubio had a pretty impressive showing.

I really want to like Rubio, but I can't get past his stance on immigration and his Gang of 8

Just as I predicted Cruz won Iowa. Rubio had a pretty impressive showing.

I really want to like Rubio, but I can't get past his stance on immigration and his Gang of 8

no candidate is perfect for one's views. If you get true border security ( in every sense of the word including VISA enforcement)
and illegals get on a path to citizenship -paying back taxes- then everybody wins. Including the country as a whole

no candidate is perfect for one's views. If you get true border security ( in every sense of the word including VISA enforcement)
and illegals get on a path to citizenship -paying back taxes- then everybody wins. Including the country as a whole

Sorry. Can't buy it.

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign declared victory in the Iowa caucuses over Bernie Sanders on Monday night, even as the results were still being tallied.
As of 11:40 p.m., Clinton was leading Sanders 49.9 percent to 49.6 percent, according to CNN, and aides were saying that based on the numbers they were looking at, Clinton was the winner.
In a short speech in Des Moines, Clinton stopped shy of declaring a victory, though she did concede she was "breathing a big sigh of relief."

'What a great campaign this has been," she said, adding that it's been a "real contest of ideas."

She also seemingly took a page from the Sanders playbook at one point in her remarks.

"I am a progressive who gets things done for people," she declared.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/267840-clinton-declares-victory-in-iowa

She can't get out of Iowa fast enough.sanders was closing on her day by day
Bernie's crowd assembled for his speech boo'ed her when she claimed to be progressive..
Bernie's crowd was on fire, so was Bernie

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign declared victory in the Iowa caucuses over Bernie Sanders on Monday night, even as the results were still being tallied.
As of 11:40 p.m., Clinton was leading Sanders 49.9 percent to 49.6 percent, according to CNN, and aides were saying that based on the numbers they were looking at, Clinton was the winner.
In a short speech in Des Moines, Clinton stopped shy of declaring a victory, though she did concede she was "breathing a big sigh of relief."

'What a great campaign this has been," she said, adding that it's been a "real contest of ideas."

She also seemingly took a page from the Sanders playbook at one point in her remarks.

"I am a progressive who gets things done for people," she declared.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/267840-clinton-declares-victory-in-iowa

She can't get out of Iowa fast enough.sanders was closing on her day by day
Bernie's crowd assembled for his speech boo'ed her when she claimed to be progressive..
Bernie's crowd was on fire, so was Bernie

3% - OMG IT'S A LANDSLIDE :palm:

Back