1st place Romney
2nd place Huckleberry
3rd place ron paul

Pubs:

1st Huckabee
2nd Romney
3rd McCain

Dems:

Depends on who the State Dem leaders decide to choose, because the caucus goers really do not have the final say.... which is why the Dems hide the actual totals from public view.

Pubs:

1st Huckabee
2nd Romney
3rd McCain

Dems:

Depends on who the State Dem leaders decide to choose, because the caucus goers really do not have the final say.... which is why the Dems hide the actual totals from public view.

Superfreak - There is plenty to criticize in the Democratic Iowa caucus process without the hyperbole.

Ron Paul has a really good chance to be in the top 3. McCain is polling at 13%, while Paul is polling at 9%. This -10 degree whether is going to keep a lot of people who are not that interested at home. Paul supporters are going to show regardless... a 3rd place showing would be sweet. ib1, remember that time you wanted to bet Paul wouldn't get double digits? heh... good thing I was hurting on cash at the time or you would be oweing me!

last i saw Paul was at 10% tied with McCain.. Thompson at 13% and the other two knuckleheads up in the 20's and 30's

also if Paul doesn't get into double digits isnt hes out of the debates?... i think that will drive the Paul worshipers out in droves.

Last edited:
If Hillary wins tonight, it will show that...
- The youth vote will never matter in America
- The establishment can never be beaten
- There is no reason to have hope for our future

That said, I think Obama wins, and Edwards comes in 2nd; I can't see many "2nd choices" going to Hillary when some candidates don't hit the threshold.

Romney on the GOP side.

That said, I think Obama wins, and Edwards comes in 2nd; I can't see many "2nd choices" going to Hillary when some candidates don't hit the threshold.

Romney on the GOP side.

Wow. You can get pretty dark huh?

I've been saying this for the past year or so, I'm predicting Hilary will not win. I don't think she has the support amongst voters that everyone seems to think she has.

Romney on the GOP side.

Wow. All I was thinking if Hillary wins is "Fuck Iowa." You took it to the next level.

I've been saying this for the past year or so, I'm predicting Hilary will not win. I don't think she has the support amongst voters that everyone seems to think she has.

I have been feeling that way too, but DH makes a good point on another thread. Maybe it is an “I don’t know anyone who voted for Nixon” thing. Maybe we are all elitist liberals? I don’t feel very elitist. I got a flat tire on the way to work this morning, maybe that is why.

Wow. You can get pretty dark huh?

I have Hillary issues; I'm aware of them, but have yet to seek professional help.

I didn't try the Bailey's thing over the holidays, but certainly had an adequate fill of beer & wine. I'm actually hopeful about today, but I tend to gear up for the worst, so I can be surprised, rather than get my hopes up, so they can be shattered all over the pavement.

I have Hillary issues; I'm aware of them, but have yet to seek professional help.

I didn't try the Bailey's thing over the holidays, but certainly had an adequate fill of beer & wine. I'm actually hopeful about today, but I tend to gear up for the worst, so I can be surprised, rather than get my hopes up, so they can be shattered all over the pavement.

Cheer up man. Always so gloomy!

I'm pretty sure Edwards or Obama are going to win the nomination. And as much as I dislike Hillary, we've had After 8 years of Bush junior, and 8 years of reagan. I really don't put her on that level.

Back