iowa predictions

Hillary, Obama and Edwards will finish within a point or two of each other giving them all the ability to claim victory, though if Hilary finishes 3 that would be a loss in my book, but it will be virtually a tie.

Republicans will vote for the guy that represents jesus best, so Huckleberry first, Romney 2d and McCain a distant 3d like at 12 to 15%

I disagree about Hilary. Hilary can take third and as long as that isn't a substansial % difference she will be ok. Even if there is a major % difference she still is not out of the running.

If edwards does not take first, he's out.

If obama takes third, he's out. If obama takes seconds to edwards, he's probably out. If he takes second to hilary, he's hurting.

Obama is all hype and I guarantee that in the end he will NOT be president. Much less the nominee. But what Obama needs is first in iowa or at LEAST second to hilary.

There are three paths out of Iowa, a third place showing can still net you the nomination later. Anything below third is a total disaster for any candidate.

It looks like McCain won regardless of who actually wins considering the coverage so far. Christ they love that fucker.

looks like 3x the voters then last one. lots of indi's and even pubs breaking for obama. I told u all hes and attractive candidate to us.

I thought they already were exposed with G W Bush. Now you want to fuck the country up even worse just to prove it some more? Wow... party politics at it's best.

It would only fuck up the county if he won the national election, that will not happen.

looks like 3x the voters then last one. lots of indi's and even pubs breaking for obama. I told u all hes and attractive candidate to us.
Since 1976 the Republicans have had less and less at the caucuses in Iowa. That is one messed up system, it is probably why it is almost never indicative of who actually gets the nomination.

so i botched the Pubs but i got the dems spot on.

I had the opposite. I nailed the Reps but got Edwards, Clinton wrong:

Obama, Clinton, Edwards in that order with each getting around 25-30%. Obama wins by virtue of being the favorite among second tier supporters.

On the R side, Huckabee followed by Romney. McCain and Grandpa Fred a far behind third and fourth with RonPaul fifth beating the sinking SS Giuliani.

Back