Iran Designates CIA & US Army As 'Terrorist Organizations'

You are a geek,whimp and I won't fight for you...ya are on your own...idiot!

No offence mate, but having trained with you guys and knowing your propensity for missing the enemy altogether and killing us, I'd rather fight my own battles.... Less chance of losing...

Hey.............

You are a geek,whimp and I won't fight for you...ya are on your own...idiot!

No offence mate, but having trained with you guys and knowing your propensity for missing the enemy altogether and killing us, I'd rather fight my own battles.... Less chance of losing...

I never missed my target...albeit I was a oldies soldier...tech has made the difference..no?...The computer era has caused us all pain...don't even go there...!

I never missed my target...albeit I was a oldies soldier...tech has made the difference..no?...The computer era has caused us all pain...don't even go there...!

We didn't have computers in the 90's either, but the US always has relied on technology and 'overwhelming firepower'. Whatever the situation...

We didn't have computers in the 90's either, but the US always has relied on technology and 'overwhelming firepower'. Whatever the situation...

Hey, that technology has killed numerous British soldiers.

Did they die in vain?

Did they die in vain?

No, I think most died in clearly marked armoured vehicles flying the Jack...

Did they die in vain?

No, I think most died in clearly marked armoured vehicles flying the Jack...

Yes, but it's a well known fact that the 'terrorists' use the Union Jack as a beacon of gathering to launch their evil assaults on god fearing women and children on their way to church. That's scientific fact.

Yes, but it's a well known fact that the 'terrorists' use the Union Jack as a beacon of gathering to launch their evil assaults on god fearing women and children on their way to church. That's scientific fact.

True, and it says so in Revelations...

"For your enemies shall masquerade themselves as your friends, so blow the shit out of them....."

go back to class...you know not that which you are addressing!

"You know not that which you are addressing" ????

***sigh***

go back to class...you know not that which you are addressing!

"You know not that which you are addressing" ????

Are you warren?...he is a kid without the knowledge of actual combat...and the mistakes that were made...we all suffered from mistakes...going back to war 1 way back before we all were born...or even a egg or sperm!

True, and it says so in Revelations...

"For your enemies shall masquerade themselves as your friends, so blow the shit out of them....."

Moreover, i believe it is Leviticus 14:03 which says -
"The righteous man shall have no dealings with the evil man, and the righteous man will know the evil man for he dines on the creepeth things which creepeth, he shall reside with the whores of Babylon and he shall seek to aide the American army, but he shall deceive them and lead the godly American soldier to their fate utilising the metallic projections of Satan. Heed the legions of Satan, for they shall be shielded by the symbol of the cross."

Kill them all, kill them all. They are not human, after all.

"The righteous man shall have no dealings with the evil man, and the righteous man will know the evil man for he dines on the creepeth things which creepeth, he shall reside with the whores of Babylon and he shall seek to aide the American army, but he shall deceive them and lead the godly American soldier to their fate utilising the metallic projections of Satan. Heed the legions of Satan, for they shall be shielded by the symbol of the cross."

Yes, with some kind of seven edged sword I think. Its what Jesus would want...

Yes, with some kind of seven edged sword I think. Its what Jesus would want...

Ah yes, remember the old 'water into wine' thing? Muslims drink water. Wine is red, therefore it is clearly blood. We must make the muslims drink their own blood. Nobody can deny Jesus. I know people say you can't trust chaps with beards but Jesus is different.

LMAO..........

Ah yes, remember the old 'water into wine' thing? Muslims drink water. Wine is red, therefore it is clearly blood. We must make the muslims drink their own blood. Nobody can deny Jesus. I know people say you can't trust chaps with beards but Jesus is different.

sorry ass preacher boys grasping for a come back...hate to piss on your campfire and all...but the Asyrians did invent beer and wine...hell even Mahammod partook...before he ascended...after raping his child brides that is...:shock:

Its only Muslims that the beard rule applies to, and as we all know, JC was a six foot, blue eyed blonde guy from southern California....

hell even Mahammod partook...before he ascended...after raping his child brides that is...

Child brides were all the rage in those days. Don't you remember?

OMG............

I love it when y'all anti-war idiots change the subject when your points turn out moot...or rather pure BS!:cof1:

Speak for yourself....

hell even Mahammod partook...before he ascended...after raping his child brides that is...

Child brides were all the rage in those days. Don't you remember?

Sampson!...Never mind you were Caligula or was that Nero?in your past life...my bad....me just a ground pounder...:rolleyes:

I love it when y'all anti-war idiots change the subject when your points turn out moot...

I'm not anti war, I'm just anti stupid wars led by brainless morons...

And who brought up Mohammed and his child brides, Roger Irrelevant?

sorry ass preacher boys grasping for a come back...hate to piss on your campfire and all...but the Asyrians did invent beer and wine...hell even Mahammod partook...before he ascended...after raping his child brides that is...:shock:

Come on BB, preacher boys? What am i preaching?

A eulogised historical entity is in conflict with another eulogised historical entity, no matter how many children he apparently had his way with, in common with many christian monarchs and popes?

Back