Iran Plans to Attack Israel on Tisha B’Av

Netanyahoo knew that Iran would have to strike back. His calculations had to include the potential for an expanding Middle East war. He seems to want it. He will stay in power as long as Israel is in a war. That stops his corruption trials. I bet Trump wishes he thought of that.
Look for Iran's nuke program to go boom.

Friends of the Zionist Bastards are currently doing constant ops above Iraq with fighter aircraft hoping to shoot some of the missiles down, but I have been told that they have no ability to shoot down the hypersonics.....Iron Dome and Patriots cant either.....some claim that the THAAD system might be able to but I tend to doubt it.
Ukraine shot some hypersonics with Patriot systems.

You could always go volunteer to fight, guno. They give anyone with Jewish blood a place in their country, some Arabs too.
I have family and cousins in the IDF now and some are IDF vets. Me, If I was younger , I do have Dual citizenship. There are Arab Israelis, some who serve in the IDF

Iran is allegedly planning to carry out its Big Attack against Israel on Tisha B’Av, a day of on which multiple, historic tragedies befell the Jewish People,
The actions of the genocidal Zionist scum lead people to believe that the ' multiple historic tragedies which befell the Jewish people ' were not entirely undeserved.

Larry Johnson has a source who says that the Zionist Bastards had planned to strike Iran to get this war started, though they obviously have not.

I got told today that the Russians transferred to Iran two complete S-400 systems, with the Russians to operate them.

Others say that they are coming....this is the first time I have heard in my grapevine that they are already there.

The best in the world jamming systems are certainly there....they blind the F-35's for instance.

I have been hearing non-stop for months that the F-35 is a piece of shit...never should have been built.

"America lost the arms race" I heard Andrei Martyanov say today....he is the same one who has been saying for years that America's Generals have no idea what war looks like.....that that they are political operatives not war fighters.

Back