Iran threatens US Warships!!!

Not according to the Blame America First crowd that we have here. Reality must bite for them.

The pictures tell the truth.. It's hard to spin it when you're looking at dead at it. It just amazes me that people here accuse our soldiers of being cold blooded executors.

Not according to the Blame America First crowd that we have here. Reality must bite for them.

This is my favorite little gem from you and yours. The "Blame America First" nonsense. No one blames "America." No one. The President is not "America." Policy-makers are not "America." Policies are not "America."

And it looks to me like Willie is blaming "America":

Willie said:
Us retreating from Somalia, dismissing Bin Laden's declaration of war, ignoring a decade of attacks, burying our heads in the sand or dismissing real threats with conspiracy theories, these where the causes of 9/11.

The pictures tell the truth.. It's hard to spin it when you're looking at dead at it. It just amazes me that people here accuse our soldiers of being cold blooded executors.

Nope I leave the label for the cold blooded executioners for Bush and his warmongering cheerleaders.
The troops just do what they are told, for the most part.
Blackwater now is a totally different matter....

This is my favorite little gem from you and yours. The "Blame America First" nonsense. No one blames "America." No one. The President is not "America." Policy-makers are not "America." Policies are not "America."

Maybe it was teh gaiz.

These people are weak-kneed types who have never stood up for right, and in fact don't know the difference from wrong. As we see they attack with bitterness and hatred for those that they disagree with. It is impossible for them to understand that a soldier's motivation is not hate towards the enemy that he faces but love towards those that he is defending.

WRL started this thread by blaming the Navy. So I guess he is the blame america first. He will blame everyone but do nothing to actually help this country except complain. Like most of the Rtards.

The policy to defend American interests is indeed American, in fact written in the Constitution.

Williy appears to be putting the responsibility squarely where it belongs: on weak kneed Democrats.

The policy to defend American interests is indeed American, in fact written in the Constitution.

Williy appears to be putting the responsibility squarely where it belongs: on weak kneed Democrats.

Bush is a Democrat ?????

I figured you guys would try and spin it that way :D

Us retreating from Somalia, dismissing Bin Laden's declaration of war, ignoring a decade of attacks, burying our heads in the sand or dismissing real threats with conspiracy theories, these where the causes of 9/11.

The US funding Bin Laden, propping up the Sha, invading Somalia...

Back