Iran’s Inflation Hits 50% as Coin Sinks to 660,000-rial to the Dollar

Earl spent 3 years with the air force in Spain, he is fluent in Spanish.

And he does not know that Spain has universal healthcare? I guess it is possible, some Americans on bases are very isolated, but then what makes him an expert of Western Europe?

It does now but it's fairly recent. If you're such an expert you'd know that!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hea...many reforms,regardless of their legal status.

That is when illegal aliens got an absolute right to healthcare. Spain got national universal healthcare in 1986, but that replaced local universal healthcare which was enacted in the 1930's through 1950's.

An absolute right to healthcare for citizens is even in the Spanish Constitution of 1978. Before that, it was just a legal right.

So was Earl in the US Air Force, or the US Air Corp?

That is when illegal aliens got an absolute right to healthcare. Spain got national universal healthcare in 1986, but that replaced local universal healthcare which was enacted in the 1930's through 1950's.

An absolute right to healthcare for citizens is even in the Spanish Constitution of 1978. Before that, it was just a legal right.

So was Earl in the US Air Force, or the US Air Corp?

Why don't you ask him yourself?

I just do not believe you. There is no country in Western Europe that does not have one version or another of universal healthcare. Obamacare would be considered off the charts right wing in Europe.

Do you consider Spain to be in Western Europe, Walter. It's about as far western as you can get.

I lived for three (3) years at Sebastian Elcano, number 34, apartment 2A in Seville (Sevilla) Spain in Los Remedios (the best part of Seville). The street is named for Juan Sebastian Elcano, a Spanish navigator and ship owner. The duena (owner) of the apartment was Senora Carmen Gordilla, viuda (widow) of Carlos. A beautiful lady who told me a number of stories about the Civil War. I also lived on Hernando Colon (a bibliographer and second son of Christopher Columbus) directly behind the Cathedral of Giraldo.I could see the Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) from my apartment. There is a hunting knife at the bottom of the Guadaquivir River at the Los Remedios bridge (an interesting story that I can not tell).

All true, Walter. You can believe it or not.

Spain is now a multi-party constitutional parliamentary democracy.

I attended the University of Seville (non-transferable credits) studying Spanish literature and language. I wasn't looking for transferable credits.

Have you been to Europe, Walter...or out of your state?

Earl also claims he has a BSEE, but does not understand the simplest calculus. None of it adds up.

How about the sag of transmission lines, Walter? You can't solve it without calculus.

How about a Delta-star transformer, Walter? They use three phase transformers. We called them poly-phase in college. In a 220 VAC three phase transformer, the voltage across each phase is 220 volts and the voltage to ground is 110 volts...Walter.

Here...https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=delta-star+transformer+diagram

Last edited:
I am thinking back on all the details Earl got wrong about the military. There was no way he was in the Air Force.

A lie, Walter.

Tell me what I got wrong about the military.

I'll wait.

Did you serve, Walter? What command must be given before a formation can be dismissed, Walter?

Last edited:
And he does not know that Spain has universal healthcare? I guess it is possible, some Americans on bases are very isolated, but then what makes him an expert of Western Europe?

Post where I said that Spain does not have universal health care, Walter?

I'll wait and I was there before 1986.

Why do you make up mierda and then post it Walter? That's the sign of a very immature and uneducated person.

I have been back to visit friends, the duena has passed, Walter. She was nice to a lonely first loo.

I made O-3 at Sewart AFB near Smyrna, Tennessee. It's now closed and is a private airport. I practiced many touch and goes there.

Did you serve, Walter?

Last edited:
I am thinking back on all the details Earl got wrong about the military. There was no way he was in the Air Force.

Sorry but you're totally wrong he was a captain in the Air Force, I know it doesn't chime with your world view but that's the truth.

Post where I said that Spain does not have universal health care, Walter?

I'll wait and I was there before 1986.

Why do you make up mierda and then post it Walter? That's the sign of a very immature and uneducated person.

I have been back to visit friends, the duena has passed, Walter. She was nice to a lonely first loo.

I made O-3 at Sewart AFB near Smyrna, Tennessee. It's now closed and is a private airport. I practiced many touch and goes there.

Did you serve, Walter?

Only himself, Salty is a bullshitter par excellence.

Earl has told so many lies, I do not even want to guess whether he has ever told the truth. What is the truth is he is rage filled. Something he is embarrassed about has gone very wrong in his life, and he is angry about it.

Back to Western Europe:
Obamacare is far to the right of anything in Western Europe. Obama, and Biden would be on the right, maybe even close to the right edge of the mainstream, in Western Europe. Republicans would be considered right of the mainstream. We have almost nobody that would be considered moderately left in Western Europe.

Healthcare provided by the government is a constitutional right in Spain. Let that sink in for a minute.

Earl has told so many lies, I do not even want to guess whether he has ever told the truth. What is the truth is he is rage filled. Something he is embarrassed about has gone very wrong in his life, and he is angry about it.

Back to Western Europe:
Obamacare is far to the right of anything in Western Europe. Obama, and Biden would be on the right, maybe even close to the right edge of the mainstream, in Western Europe. Republicans would be considered right of the mainstream. We have almost nobody that would be considered moderately left in Western Europe.

Healthcare provided by the government is a constitutional right in Spain. Let that sink in for a minute.

Seriously just shut the fuck up, you're not saying anything that not already known to both myself and Earl.

Back