Irony

You must be kidding? I know you follow education but you must not pay attention to what is happening if you are claiming it is a 'right wing wedge issue'? Since when did education become a wedge issue? Go watch 'Waiting for Superman' and see what DEMOCRAT Michelle Ree had to go through trying to make improvements in the Washington D.C. schools and the teachers union fighting her every step of the way.

'Right wing wedge issue'? Come on now...

Yep, unions representing teachers who wanted to retain tenure.

Tenure is like term limits for Congress, good luck getting rid of it.

Tenure unfortunately protects the bad teachers along with the good.

When you vilify unions you vilify teachers whom unions represent, people try to seperated the two, but you just can't. Teachers vote for what issues they want and unions represent these teachers.

Solace knowing boy died in teacher's arms!

A90DC4844E2136AD497E1CBF1EF92.jpg

Solace knowing boy died in teacher's arms

i find it ironic how lefty politicians have a problem with current gun laws, yet, after the loughner shooting....started carrying concealed guns

when one of their own gets shot at, all of a sudden they need gun protection. but, if it is just a citizen, we need more gun laws.

irony?

I guess it has to happen when we have crazy people running around with guns shooting down politicians at the bidding of Sarah Palin, huh?

I guess it has to happen when we have crazy people running around with guns shooting down politicians at the bidding of Sarah Palin, huh?

And here's another example of Howie just opening his pie hole and letting words spill out, even though there's no truth to his spewing.

Don't forget to pack you lunch, you lying coward.

Back