IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

Still nothing.
As quiet as they were on Benghazi!!!

Shhhhh ignore it!!
It might go away!!

More criminal activity from a corrupt administration!!

Read it and weep you poutrage bastards!

LMAO

But I will give you this you are all great actors! You probably really fool some of the liberals. Not this one, but I have heard a lot of lines in my day, so that doesn't take anything away from you guys. Mr. Demille they are ready for their closeups!

Oh! Here we go, “its all Bush’s fault!” When the fuck are y’all lefties gonna get off of the “blame Bush” theme? Of course that’s all ya got right?

I The OP’er had never any intention of protecting or defending the Bushwhacker. I don’t defend any fucking crooked politicians from any party. The bastard Bush was as crooked and corrupt as the bastard Obama is.

Your premise that Because under Bush the IRS did it, its OK to excuse it under Obama is pathetic and childish. Its like blaming your brother or sister for your sins because they sinned.

The only credible questions in every Americans head should be what’s gonna be done about it and how high up did the orders to do it come from?

Take off your “blame Bush” glasses and forget your MSNBC/DNC talking points and “GET REAL!!!”

Bush will receive all the blame he deserves dfor his policies.

you will NEVER stop that

If that were only true the bastard would likely be in jail right along side of Obama and the Clintons in the same cell that Nixon should have occupied.

the level of willful ignorance in the face of such criminality by both republicans and democrats is the very reason why our country is dead. you fucktards would rather point fingers and blame each other instead of seeing that the political elite are your true enemy.

Read it and weep you poutrage bastards!

LMAO

But I will give you this you are all great actors! You probably really fool some of the liberals. Not this one, but I have heard a lot of lines in my day, so that doesn't take anything away from you guys. Mr. Demille they are ready for their closeups!

I know...I posted that about the All Saints Episcopal Church yesterday. They couldn't look.

Oh! Here we go, “its all Bush’s fault!”

Since Bush hired the guy, why would it be Obama's fault?

I know...I posted that about the All Saints Episcopal Church yesterday. They couldn't look.

Since Bush hired the guy, why would it be Obama's fault?

Nobody said it was Obama’s fault. What is necessary to find out is how high up in the government did the orders to do it come from. Apparently y’all fucking leftist aren’t interested in that kind of sanity and integrity in government you only seem interested in blaming Bush and covering for the current, (Oh So Transparent), administration.

Back