Is Bill Clinton a pedophile too?

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times. The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
. http://www.veooz.com/news/wG_LZIm.html

Is Bill Clinton a pedophile as well as a pervert, rapist and philanderer?

The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-visited-multiple-times.html#ixzz2wvA6HFdQ

I didn't bother, because it doesn't matter. What matters is that you are who you associate with, and Clinton was apparently there several times, and when these underage prostitutes were working...

I didn't bother, because it doesn't matter. What matters is that you are who you associate with, and Clinton was apparently there several times, and when these underage prostitutes were working...

You have proof?

Have you read the links?

I read your link and it only gives off one sentence (what you pretty much summarized here). As far as your premise of "guilt by association" we as spectators cannot determine whether Clinton engaged in those practices. I have relatives that have killed people in their past, doesn't mean I endorse killing or I'm a killer myself.

Edit: Apparently I mistakenly didn't actually click on the link which lead me to a further explanation of the allegation.

Last edited:
So you think Clinton was there multiple times with his pedophile buddy and didn't even see what was happening in the next room? ROTFLMSWAO

So you think Clinton was there multiple times with his pedophile buddy and didn't even see what was happening in the next room? ROTFLMSWAO

So you think a guy entertaining an ex-president would be stupid enough to carry on illegal business in the next room?

No, because he's a public figure. I can say anything I want about that pedophile bastard and his frigid, butt-ugly wife.

Back