Is Donnie scared?

Jarod

Contributor
“I will gladly accept a second presidential debate on October 23.

I hope @realDonaldTrump will join me.”

Harris Tweet!

I’d be surprised Trump would debate again, and if he did, it would be only with Harris accepting an array of preconditions

Trump has no need, nor probably can’t, debate on issues, he has success echoing his demagoguery with all the lies and fabrications, it makes much better sound bites than stances on issues

Trump is a terrible debater. He does not know much and does not work on politics. So he makes it up or spouts crazy stories he heard. The dof eating embarrassment could have been avoided if he had someone check. But Trump does not look for that. If he thinks it is a good story that may help home, he uses it. He talks in generalities since he does not know what is going on. He is very vague. Trumpys are the same. That is why it works.

This is a do or die situation for Trump, if he loses he will have an onslaught of legal issues with most having possible criminal penalties to deal with.

This is a do or die situation for Trump, if he loses he will have an onslaught of legal issues with most having possible criminal penalties to deal with.
Trump will not accept losing. It would allow the trials to commence. The result would be Trump in jail. He will not allow that. He has already set up escape plans to Venezuela, and maybe Russia too. If he does not have the firepower to take over the government, he will flee.

Trump will not accept losing. It would allow the trials to commence. The result would be Trump in jail. He will not allow that. He has already set up escape plans to Venezuela, and maybe Russia too. If he does not have the firepower to take over the government, he will flee.
Russia or Venezuela would be a good place for him.

Back