Is Donnie scared?

I’d be surprised Trump would debate again, and if he did, it would be only with Harris accepting an array of preconditions

Trump has no need, nor probably can’t, debate on issues, he has success echoing his demagoguery with all the lies and fabrications, it makes much better sound bites than stances on issues
He cannot debate. He'll just keep driving home the xenophobic rants to his yawning masses, and insist that he won the first debate against Harris.

A great book was just released chronicling his myriad failures in business, and his extremely fragile ego.

Ya think?

I doubt it. The national polls are ALL in her favor. I think she's just trying to highlight how weak Trump is.
The problem is states like Ga with their brand new illegal election results laws. Since '20, swing states with Republican legislatures put MAGA faithful in charge of elections.

Their ploy is to refuse certification, forcing the House to choose POTUS. At least Biden is immune from any and all prosecutions, so he can simply refuse to leave office.

Back