Is God tampering in the election.

ExpressLane

Verified User
Biden said he would drop out of the race if "God told him to". So God must have told Joe to quit.

And then we have that whole very very near miss with the attempted assassination. Seems like God is not on the side of the Democrats.

Biden said he would drop out of the race if "God told him to". So God must have told Joe to quit.

And then we have that whole very very near miss with the attempted assassination. Seems like God is not on the side of the Democrats.
Now why could that be ?

gaza.jpg

The IDF confirmed the strike killed the commander of Hamas's Khan Yunis Brigade, Rafa’a Salameh, as well as numerous other terrorists.

I realize you are a moron...but even a moron should be able to reason more rationally.

Just why do you suppose "God: telling Joe Biden to quit means he is not on the side of the Democrats?

Could this "God" of yours not been concerned with Joe Biden's health...and asked him to quit for his benefit? And is it not possible that Joe Biden's quitting might have helped the Democrats.

Why are you so incapable of thinking reasonably?

I realize you are a moron...but even a moron should be able to reason more rationally.

Just why do you suppose "God: telling Joe Biden to quit means he is not on the side of the Democrats?

Could this "God" of yours not been concerned with Joe Biden's health...and asked him to quit for his benefit? And is it not possible that Joe Biden's quitting might have helped the Democrats.

Why are you so incapable of thinking reasonably?
Well the Democrats have said Joe is the only person that can beat Trump. Were they lying to us. If God told the only person that can beat Trump to get out of the race God must be on Trump's side.

Don't start a war if you can't finish a war.

The IDF is finishing the war as we speak.
Indeed. This is like a school bully starting a fight then getting his butt kicked. In this case the bully ,hamas started a fight and is getting it's butt kick.

So God wanted the man that took Trump's bullet to die instead? What does that say about him retard?

What does that say about your God?

You idiots are talking as if Trump rose from the dead and became the 2nd coming of Christ!

I laugh in your face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you know why you are called Republiclowns!

So God wanted the man that took Trump's bullet to die instead? What does that say about him retard?

What does that say about your God?

You idiots are talking as if Trump rose from the dead and became the 2nd coming of Christ!

I laugh in your face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The assassin intended to kill Trump yet Trump was spared death. God has a greater purpose for Trump. Trump must save our country.

Last edited:
Well the Democrats have said Joe is the only person that can beat Trump. Were they lying to us. If God told the only person that can beat Trump to get out of the race God must be on Trump's side.
Have the Democrats actually told you that the only person that can beat Trump...is Joe Biden?

Or is that just a bunch of bullshit you just made up.

I am not a Democrat, but I can see at least half a dozen Democrats who could easily beat Trump...who was one of the (if not the) worst president ever in his first shot.

Get off the bullshit for a while. It will do you good.

Back