Is God tampering in the election.

Biden said he would drop out of the race if "God told him to". So God must have told Joe to quit.

And then we have that whole very very near miss with the attempted assassination. Seems like God is not on the side of the Democrats.
Yes, She is. She's had just about enough of pussy-grabbing, indicted and convicted, woman-hating freedom-stomping Putin-worshipping old orange fucktards. It's a brand new day!

Wouldn't you know, that the Trumptards would start making the claim that God has a higher purpose for Trump!

And so God is now tampering in the election.

Let me guess, Republicans go to heaven and Democrats go to hell?

God is a Republican now huh?

Folks! Is there any question why 100's of millions of people stopped going to church and Religion is dying?

It is because of reasons like this- using this thread as an example.

Biden said he would drop out of the race if "God told him to". So God must have told Joe to quit.

And then we have that whole very very near miss with the attempted assassination. Seems like God is not on the side of the Democrats.
some folks read tea leaves.......Biden read it in the melted ice cream on this shirt......

I realize you are a moron...but even a moron should be able to reason more rationally.

Just why do you suppose "God: telling Joe Biden to quit means he is not on the side of the Democrats?

Could this "God" of yours not been concerned with Joe Biden's health...and asked him to quit for his benefit? And is it not possible that Joe Biden's quitting might have helped the Democrats.

Why are you so incapable of thinking reasonably?
fair......let's see who the demmycrats choose to be their nominee and watch the election results before we decide what God has planned......

Wouldn't you know, that the Trumptards would start making the claim that God has a higher purpose for Trump!

And so God is now tampering in the election.

Let me guess, Republicans go to heaven and Democrats go to hell?

God is a Republican now huh?

Folks! Is there any question why 100's of millions of people stopped going to church and Religion is dying?

It is because of reasons like this- using this thread as an example.
on the other hand, would God support the party that promotes killing unborn children?........

Back