Is gun control constitutional? Is it racist? Is it even possible?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok junior...I think i've embarrassed you enough for one week. you cannot beat the founding fathers with your lies and delusions.
Thanks for reminding me right-wing fantasy does not include this: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

And, none of them can explain why there are no Individual or Singular terms in that specific amendment and what is necessary to the security of a free State is. The End justifies the Means. Only right-wingers appeal to Ignorance of Everything but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

There is no need. Cliche fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. You are chanting. No argument presented.

Yes, you. You deny the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of the various States.
I have more faith in the execution of our own laws.
The Constitution is the law. You deny it.
Right-wingers are the ones who seem to practice the abomination of hypocrisy
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
(unto God, with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.)
No such phrase in the Pledge of Allegiance.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Adding the phrase "under God" was done by Eisenhower in 1954, not McCarthy.

I take it you belong to the Church of No God.

Not enough morals to go around on the right-wing?
Want to avoid morals, left-wing?
Vote blue not red!
Why?

You've shown that you do not believe in any god or gods. You are a member of the Church of No God. You've shown that you discard the Constitution of the United States, just as the Democrats do. You've shown that you discard the constitutions of the various States, just as the Democrats do. You've shown that you hate America, just as the Democrats do. You've shown that you have no morals, just as the Democrats have no morals. You do not recognize inherent rights, just like the Democrats.

You have shown that you support immoral, criminal behavior, and your hatred of America. You support The Oligarchy.

Fuck you and your blue vote.

Self-defense is an individual right. However, only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

You don't get to add words to the 2nd amendment and use that to cancel the 2nd amendment. There is no 'only' in the 2nd amendment.

Back