Is his marriage rigged?

Jarod

Contributor
I know Trumppers call anything that does not go Trumps way rigged...

But I noticed Malania is not even supporting Trump through his conviction. Its almost like she believes he is guilty. She did not go inside the courtroom and has not appeared with him in a very long time.

Is she a part of the Banana Republic? Are you going to turn on her?

But I noticed Malania is not even supporting Trump through his conviction. Its almost like she believes he is guilty. She did not go inside the courtroom and has not appeared with him in a very long time.

iu

• Love
Reactions: TOP

Is she a Russian spy?

If rigged equals 'preplanned with a known eventual outcome', then Trumps mail order bride relationship, meticulously prenup'd including how it will break up, is indeed 'rigged'.

trump and melania have their separate lives. I assume melania has started up with her boyfriend again. If not, she will make a new boyfriend.
Do tell...;) Maybe she
should go on The VIEW And embarrass herself and her husband like Jill did....lol

Back