Is it Pete Buttigieg?

Jarod

Contributor
I thought it was Shapiro, but tonight NBC is reporting Buttigieg is changing plans for a meeting w Harris in the morning.

I thought it was Shapiro, but tonight NBC is reporting Buttigieg is changing plans for a meeting w Harris in the morning.
It SHOULD be Buttigieg. Governors bring too much scrutiny, and the ones on the list might not be replaced by Democrats. Same for Senators.

Buttigieg is intelligent enough, and has the perfect temperament to be POTUS one day.

Smart money was on a governor, as she sent out a message that they should get their donations in right now. Evidently, a governor brings increased finance scrutiny when compared to anyone else.

No....there must be one competent person on the ticket if they are going to pretend to hold an election. Proclaiming Harris the winner must be believable to some extent.

She has talked to several people so far.
I personally would like to see her talk to Sen. LT Col . Tammy Duckworth , she has a great record , she is a disabled Military vet , that had her legs shot off by a RPG when she was flying a Helicopter in the Iraq war , has a great voting record for Vets and women not only in the House but the Senate too.
Her or Sen. Kelly would both be great as VP.
IF Mayor Pete did become her choice I would vote for them but I ma still thinking that the people of the USA are not ready for an openly gay VP or President , Mayor Pete has done a good job at everything he has done but again being openly gay will be a big drawback for the Dems.
Have a nice day

She has talked to several people so far.
I personally would like to see her talk to Sen. LT Col . Tammy Duckworth , she has a great record , she is a disabled Military vet , that had her legs shot off by a RPG when she was flying a Helicopter in the Iraq war , has a great voting record for Vets and women not only in the House but the Senate too.
Her or Sen. Kelly would both be great as VP.
IF Mayor Pete did become her choice I would vote for them but I ma still thinking that the people of the USA are not ready for an openly gay VP or President , Mayor Pete has done a good job at everything he has done but again being openly gay will be a big drawback for the Dems.
Have a nice day
AND Sen. LT COL Deckworth will help carry the mid west swing states with everything she had done for her state ILL .
Have a nice day

Sounds like a new sitcom coming out this fall. " The adventures of Bootyjuice and The Ho" Silly libtards.

The DNC owes Buttigieg for "playing ball" and stepping down in 2020 so that the DNC could keep it's promise to Biden.

There needs to be a "white" male on the ticket (DNC requirement) and Pete fits the bill.

Back