Is it Pete Buttigieg?

I thought it was Shapiro, but tonight NBC is reporting Buttigieg is changing plans for a meeting w Harris in the morning.
I still think it will be Shapiro.

Buttigieg is probably the best choice for America. Unfortunately, America is not ready for Buttigieg. Shapiro is the best political choice...and I think Kamala Harris and the Dems have to take that into consideration.

An old Ho and a Sodomite as POTUS and Vice POTUS. Behold,......THIS is the American LEFT. There is no level that they will not sink to. Only lower and lower.

An old Ho and a Sodomite as POTUS and Vice POTUS. Behold,......THIS is the American LEFT. There is no level that they will not sink to. Only lower and lower.
Conservatives have failed to protect us from this EVIL..... they have failed all the way.

Buckle Up....We're Screwed!

Mark Kelly hawking shaklee pyramid scheme in China. Rides motorcycle with chinese flag on handlebar.

He also has issues with accepting Chinese investments in his spy balloon company.

It won't matter who she picks...there is not enough time or money to redefine her...and certainly no person who can make that happen...

I thought it was Shapiro, but tonight NBC is reporting Buttigieg is changing plans for a meeting w Harris in the morning.

It SHOULD be Buttigieg. Governors bring too much scrutiny, and the ones on the list might not be replaced by Democrats. Same for Senators.

Buttigieg is intelligent enough, and has the perfect temperament to be POTUS one day.

Smart money was on a governor, as she sent out a message that they should get their donations in right now. Evidently, a governor brings increased finance scrutiny when compared to anyone else.

She has talked to several people so far.
I personally would like to see her talk to Sen. LT Col . Tammy Duckworth , she has a great record , she is a disabled Military vet , that had her legs shot off by a RPG when she was flying a Helicopter in the Iraq war , has a great voting record for Vets and women not only in the House but the Senate too.
Her or Sen. Kelly would both be great as VP.
IF Mayor Pete did become her choice I would vote for them but I ma still thinking that the people of the USA are not ready for an openly gay VP or President , Mayor Pete has done a good job at everything he has done but again being openly gay will be a big drawback for the Dems.
Have a nice day

MAGA's will go totally apeshit
harris butt.jpg

Teh memes will be brutal. :rofl2:

Stupidest thing Dems could do. Proving they want Trump to win.
At this point, it doesn't matter. trump cannot control himself. His own party is running for the hills. He has absolutely no policies to debate.

It's just insults and lies. Harris destroys trump in any debate.

Every time Biden delivers another success between now and November, trump's tiny penis shrivels even more.

At this point, it doesn't matter. trump cannot control himself. His own party is running for the hills. He has absolutely no policies to debate.

It's just insults and lies. Harris destroys trump in any debate.

Every time Biden delivers another success between now and November, trump's tiny penis shrivels even more.
Biden ain't done ary a damn thing good for Americans yet, fucktard.

I mean his entire political career, too. 50 years.

LOL.

trump has fleeced the electorate. Thankfully, the vast majority of voters will not be voting for him again
You can delude yourself all you want, but it ain't gonna go down like that.

Trump lost about a billion dollars for volunteering to be president. It's not about the money for him.

Not to mention he's had shitlords just like you attacking him nonstop every day for 7 years now and not folded.

No, Trump's a warrior and you're a stupid chump lemming pussy.

You can delude yourself all you want, but it ain't gonna go down like that.

Trump lost about a billion dollars for volunteering to be president. It's not about the money for him.

Not to mention he's had shitlords just like you attacking him nonstop every day for 7 years now and not folded.

No, Trump's a warrior and you're a stupid chump lemming pussy.
trump never made more money than when he was in office.

Sure...the incompetent fake billionaire destroyed the brand, but the $2 billion he got from Saudi Arabia for top secret documents more than made up for it.

It's too late for Republicans to get a quality candidate. They made their bed, and their only ploy is voter intimidation and voter suppression.

It's not going to work. The Dem. ground game is now MASSIVE. They will make sure that all registrations are perfect.

trump never made more money than when he was in office.

Sure...the incompetent fake billionaire destroyed the brand, but the $2 billion he got from Saudi Arabia for top secret documents more than made up for it.

It's too late for Republicans to get a quality candidate. They made their bed, and their only ploy is voter intimidation and voter suppression.

It's not going to work. The Dem. ground game is now MASSIVE. They will make sure that all registrations are perfect.
I'm not even gonna try to unpack all that stupid, lies, and retardation.

Why are you so ill informed, or is it an act? :dunno:

And voter rolls will be audited close to voting time to purge most of the Democrat fake registrations. :flagsal:

Back