Is it possible to be a good Christian and a Trump supporter?

Plenty of Christians in this country get incensed if their Ten Commandments monuments get moved or destroyed.

does that surprise you?.....you get incensed if we call you a lying liberal cunt......obviously driving a vehicle into a public monument is significantly worse.......

My comment goes to ILA's remark about the Ten Commandments being Old Testament, you ignorant drunken fuck.

They are you dumb cunt

You still haven't shown you have a grasp on a Christianity. Which is why you will burn in hell. There is still a chance for you. Ours is a forgiving God

They are you dumb cunt

You still haven't shown you have a grasp on a Christianity. Which is why you will burn in hell. There is still a chance for you. Ours is a forgiving God

Hope you realize that Trump has violated most of the moral commandments, and as a rich man is destined for Hell.

Is it possible to be a good Christian and a Trump supporter?

Change supporter to voter and I'd say "yes."

Because:

They ignore all his other anti-Christian behavior and flouting the Ten Commandments, or try to excuse it by saying trump's just fighting fire with fire.

I think all of us have to do this with almost any candidate of late. That is...if we're going to vote.

does that surprise you?.....you get incensed if we call you a lying liberal ****......obviously driving a vehicle into a public monument is significantly worse.......

sexist-troll.png

Change supporter to voter and I'd say "yes."

Because:

I think all of us have to do this with almost any candidate of late. That is...if we're going to vote.

This is a very disingenuous post.

Drumpf is in a league by himself. No president or major presidential candidate is even close to his arrogance, lack of character, incivility, obsession with profit, pussy grabbing, and pursuing women young enough to be his grand daughter.

Not Reagan. Not Obama. Not George W. Bush. Not Hillary Clinton. Not John McCain. Not John Kerry.

This is a very disingenuous post.

Drumpf is in a league by himself. No president or major presidential candidate is even close to his arrogance, lack of character, incivility, obsession with profit, $&@#% grabbing, and pursuing women young enough to be his grand daughter.

Not Reagan. Not Obama. Not George W. Bush. Not Hillary Clinton. Not John McCain. Not John Kerry.

Sorry, but take away the sex part and many will disagree with you about Hillary. Call them dumb or stupid or ... disingenuous or whatever. It's the way they think.

Back