Is it time for MAGA to start talking guns?

Cracka pleez, you call the majority of the white race in America nazis, white supremacists, noe nazis and racists. :palm:
Ah “chiwawa,” ain’t any Democrat Presidential candidates who talk “Second Amendment solutions,” make personal insults a regular parts of their campaign, use the Presidential pulpit to label other Americans “traitors,” “evil,” “devils,” as I said, you employ hate, what goes around comes around

you just did, cunt........I suggest you stfu until at least tomorrow before you fuck up again........
Not at all, are you really surprised this happened? I’m shocked it didn’t happen before now, you can’t personally attack people night after night without eventual consequences, words matter

Not at all, are you really surprised this happened? I’m shocked it didn’t happen before now, you can’t personally attack people night after night without eventual consequences, words matter
Postmodernprophet spews hated on this forum everyday. It is sickening.

Ah “chiwawa,” ain’t any Democrat Presidential candidates who talk “Second Amendment solutions,” make personal insults a regular parts of their campaign, use the Presidential pulpit to label other Americans “traitors,” “evil,” “devils,” as I said, you employ hate, what goes around comes around
All you do is run on hatred of the white race. And you claim the shooting is a revenge because you didn't like words. :palm:

The 2nd amendment is there for a reason. As we just saw it. White libs just tried to overthrow democracy, again.

True. I was surprised that a bunch of horny LGBTQIAC++ progs didn't already take a missed shot.

This is a catastrophic failure by the secret service. No cover for a guy lying on the roof of a building?
Never should have happened.

All you do is run on hatred of the white race. And you claim the shooting is a revenge because you didn't like words. :palm:

The 2nd amendment is there for a reason. As we just saw it. White libs just tried to overthrow democracy,
What the hell does the white race have to do with anything?

Basic fact of life, if you got the attention, you are the focus of America, and you use that time to denigrate other Americans, personally insult other Americans, words have consequences, and today is a prime example

And if we had sensible gun regulation perhaps a dimwit so distraught he feels he has to assassinate a Presidential candidate might not be able to access a weapon

Back