Is it time for MAGA to start talking guns?

True. I was surprised that a bunch of horny LGBTQIAC++ progs didn't already take a missed shot.
As I said, you make hate a major part of your program, words matter, what goes around comes around, and hate has been a major component of Trump’s schtick every since he enters politics

What the hell does the white race have to do with anything?

Basic fact of life, if you got the attention, you are the focus of America, and you use that time to denigrate other Americans, personally insult other Americans, words have consequences, and today is a prime example

And if we had sensible gun regulation perhaps a dimwit so distraught he feels he has to assassinate a Presidential candidate might not be able to access a weapon
Poor anchovies, there are something like 300,000,000 guns in this country. Take a seat.

Poor anchovies,
Planes leave every day.
Why should I go, I live here, served this county, I’d rather stay and make it a great country not attack and tear down the institutions and traditions that made it great

But if I wanted to go, could, easily, have dual citizenship, with respective passports

Why should I go, I live here, served this county, I’d rather stay and make it a great country not attack and tear down the institutions and traditions that made it great

But if I wanted to go, could, easily, have dual citizenship, with respective passports
Poor anchovies, planes leave every day

Back